Emma's Secret

Emma's POV:
Luke and I went for lunch after. I'm still bothered with what happened between me and Andi. I couldn't get over it.
"I don't want to keep lying to her, Luke." I said as we both sat down.
"It's for her own good, chosen one. Emma, we're doing this to protect her."
"You see," I said. "I keep telling myself that, but it's not worth losing my best friend."
Luke sighs as placed both of his spoon & forks when he said, "what would you rather do, Emma? Would you rather lose her or see her die."
"Neither." I respond followed by Luke as he sigh and rolled his eyes when he said, "Emma, you know what he's capable of. He will do whatever he can just to get what he wants."
"Don't you think I know that?" I said back. "It's hurting me to see her like this. She's my best friend. And I don't want to lose her, just because of some lie."
"That man." Luke stated. "He's going to kill anyone you care about, just to get to you. Think about that, chosen one. You're not just losing her. I'm losing her too. It's not just you."
"I know." I said that leave me thinking that he may be right.
"So promise me that you won't tell Andi anything." Luke said followed by me saying, "I promise."
"This is serious, chosen one." Luke stated. "You don't want Andi to end up like your parents or Jax."
"Okay, yes, I won't tell her anything." I said. "Now, come on, let's go check on Ethan in the emergency room."
I said up and he followed as we both walked to the right direction.

Jessie's POV:
I've been spying on Emma and Luke for a week now, ever since what I heard at the hallway. Andi is my guardian, that's why I need to know what's really going on and now that I know that my awesome brother is way involve in this situation, I need to know a lot more. Especially for my brother, what happened to him anyway?
I'm super shocked.
I quickly head to my room with the other girls and saw Ethan laying on Emily's bed.
"What happened to you?" I asked followed by Gracie saying, "Ethan's been paralyzed by Emily."
"Then why won't you place him in the emergency room?"
"They transferred him here," Emily said. "Doctor's orders. You?"
"It's nothing that concerns you," I said.
I sat on my bed, being distracted as I saw Emily walking towards me asking, "Jessie, do you think that you can break my spell?"
"Sure, why not?" I said and walked towards Ethan and then I'm about to cast a spell, when...
"What's going on here?" Emma said with Jax by her side.
I placed my hand down to stop the spell as I looked down and all that I could think of are the things I heard Emma and Luke talking about. I couldn't let it go. I don't know if the Jax in the academy is my brother, or just a clone.
"Hey, Jessie," Jax said to me while he was waving his hand, but I grabbed my bag and said, "hey." Without even looking him in the eyes as I walked out of the room.
"Jessie, wait." Emily said. "What about the spell?

Emily's POV:
I couldn't stand seeing him like this. I feel so bad that I'm desperate enough to ask Jessie for help.
"Are you trying to break the spell again, Emily?" Emma asked as they both walked towards me.
And I nodded.
"I don't know what else to do, Emma." I said as she kneeled down at me when she said, "Emily, I told you, only the person who cast the spell can break the spell."
"But I'm not powerful as you."
"You're only powerful, if you believe that you are." Emma stated at me, then I looked down and back at her when I said, "can you at least do the spell with me?"
"Sure thing," Emma said as we both stood up and held our hands together immediately when we're about ready to cast the spell on my brother, Ethan.
"Every night, I think, Ethan hasn't been like a nighthawk,
But now we would like to see him move and talk."

When Emma and I let go of each other's hand, I saw a twitch that came from Ethan's hand.
"Ethan!" I yelled when u ran towards Ethan to be by his side.
"He'll be fine." Emma said followed by me saying, "thank you, Chosen One."

Emma's POV:
Jax and I finally left Emily's room as I shut the door slowly, seeing how much Emily cares for his brother and regrets every second of what she did.
Unexpectedly, Jax pushed me back against the wall as his eyes turned red and turned back into his normal brown eyes when he said, "what was that about?"
"About what?" I asked followed by him replying. "Jessie. She's getting clever of what's really going on."
"She's just a kid, she has no idea, I swear."
"You better," Jax said when he let go of his arm on my neck when he was struggling me. "If you want to see all of your friends alive, you'd better follow HIM. And no one must know the truth, am I understood. Chosen one?"
I nodded.
I've never been this scared before. I wouldn't let my best friend suffer the way my parents and Jax have. I don't want anyone's lives get in more risk because of me, and as for Luke, this is his choice, I couldn't stop him even if I wanted to.
When he let go of hurting my arm against the wall, he grabbed onto my arm and put his arm around, pretending like it never happened, so he would fool anyone that he's not who he says he is. I sigh while we both walked away form the halls.

Jax's POV:
I hid behind the trash can with a spell that turned me invisible, so they wouldn't know. And now that I heard what I needed to hear from my own brother, I now know that my brother isn't really my brother. And I don't even know if I should tell this to Agamemnon or Andi, because they would know what to do while I don't. I'm very confused. I don't know if Jax in the academy is my brother or just some fake guy pretending that it's him.