Chapter 4

Harrys Pov :

When me and the lads had finished eating we left the cafeteria, in the hallway we saw that the new girl were still stood against the lockers with Alex.
I could hear Alex talking about some rules but once she spotted us she stopped mid sentence and stared at the floor, I could tell by the way she was shaking she had been talking about us and she was terrified that we would notice.

I felt the annoyance rise and I started glaring at her and so did the rest of the lads, I was on my way over there to make her pay for whatever she had said about us, when I locked eyes with the new girl. I hadn't really gotten the chance to see her before, considering that her face was pressed against my torso when she stumbled into me and by the time I was facing her again she was already pressed against the lookers and told to keep her head down, but she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, she had long wavy blond hair, clear blue eys and the most amazing lips, I started thinking about how it would feel like kissing them and realised that the hight difference would make it perfect, she was quite a bit shorter than me.

I snapped out of it and stated walking again but I couldn't help but to want her.  I kept the eye contact while walking by her and right before I entered the door out of the building I turned around and gave her a smirk.

When we got to the parkinglot we got into my car and drove of, I knew exactly where to drive, I've been at his house a lot of times before.

When we got there I parked a few houses away from his so that he wouldn't know we were coming, we walked to his front door and burst through it.
We already knew which room was his and found him laying on his bed, Zayn got a hold of his t-shirt and pulled him out of the bed, Louis then planted a nice strike in the jaw and I walked up to them "So you tought just because you stayed home we wouldn't find you, huh?"

He looked at me terrified of what we would do to him, he knew he had pissed us off by hitting Niall the other day and he knew we would get even.

"I- I was sick" He stuttered, I heard Niall laugh behind me, Zayn tightened his grip on Justins shirt and Louis stroke another hit in Justins stomach and he fell over grunting in pain.  "You better be at school tomorrow or we'll be back finishing this."  I hissed at him, we wanted them all, not just Justin, the whole gang had attacked Niall and we would get them all.

We all left the room laughing at how pathetic Justin looked and got in the car driving back to school.