Dipper's Bubble

+Bill's Castle: area ?+

'I'm so glad they're safe and sound...'

'They're safe from the danger of Bill's rule...'

'....'

'I miss them...'

'I miss my family...'

'I miss my friends...'

'...'

'It's lonely here...'

'Bill doesn't visit me too much anymore...'

'I'd wish he'd let my good and bad come back to me...'

'Bill is mean... I can't trust him...'

'But... I get the feeling I should...'

'I wish he would let me be by his side...'

'...'

'Funny...'

'I think I finally lost my mind...'

+Bill's Castle: With the nine symbols group walking around the castle+

Ford, Stan, Mabel, Gideon, Wendy, Robbie, Soos, McGucket, and Pacifica walked around together mapping out Bill's Castle. So far they found 3 room with Red Triangles on them. They got sneak peeks inside because of some monsters going in and out of them, but the rooms weren't important. Just a fun places for monsters to have fun in, like game rooms and lounges.

They continued to walk on and found a hallway completely deserted. There were no monsters roaming around, it was deadly quiet.

"B-Burning Tree... You c-c-can't go visit Pine Tree's bubble room..."

All them hid behind around the corner.

"Hey, doesn't that sound like that triangle guy?" Mabel asked quietly.

"Yeah, but his tune sounds a little off." Soos says back.

"Is it just me or does Bill sound scared?" Gideon asked. Nobody answered because they could hear the two coming closer.

They watched as Burning Tree came into view followed by a blue haired Bill version.

"Burning T-Tree! P-Please listen to m-me!" The Blue version of Bill pleaded.

Burning Tree turned around and grabbed Will's arm. He flipped the blue head onto the ground on his back. "I'm just going to see Pine Tree you miserable demon! Your not stopping me!" Burning Tree exclaimed angrily. He took a deep breath to calm down. "Besides, your suppose to off training with Angel Tree right now."

The Blue Bill look alike groaned in pain on the floor. "I-I-I'm s-sorry Burning Tree..." He cried.

"Your such a cry baby Will." Burning Tree twisted Will's arm a bit making the blue demon whimper in pain.

The sound of running footsteps came down the hall right behind Burning Tree.

"Stop hurting-" The person says and tackles Burning Tree to the floor. "Will!"