A Love Like No Other............

" There's an 'S' under my clothes

On my chest where nobody else can see

I light up when the doors are closed

I am free yeah

And I wish I could make my move

I can tell that you're really into me

And I don't got a thing to lose, in my dreams, in my dreams

I'm a bad-ass jumping off the moving train

I'm a James Bond, putting all them guys to shame

I'm a wild card, and I'm gonna steal your game

You better watch out

I'm a fire starter, make your blood run faster

I melt hearts like water

I'm a fire starter, I'm a sweet disaster

I melt hearts like water

Yeah "

" Leona!!!!" my step mother called.

"who's Leona?!?!" I called back. I smirked as I heard her call me a devil child. She's so sweet. *cough* sarcasm *cough*

"FINE, LEO!!!" She yelled this time.

Oh, yeah, sorry almost forgot the introduction part...right, my name is Leona, but if someone wants me to response then they need to call me Leo. But if I go to a fancy party then it's Leona. I have an evil step mother, and two evil step sisters. And no this is not like Cinderella. She just...copied me.

I'm a huge fan of Demi Lovato. Yeah that's right I'm a lovatic, if you got a problem, then please let the door hit you on your way out. I also like,NO,WAIT NO!!! not ''like' LOVE Doctor Who! Rory The Roman, and The Girl Who Waited. But who can forget that bow ties are cool.Eh,Eh,Eh, get it, because the Doctor says that. Oh The Doctor and his TARDIS.

oh kay back to present time.

"LEO!!!" My step family yelled.

" I'M COMING YOU WICKED BITCH OF THE WEST!!!" I yelled, as I made my way down stairs.

"LEONA EVERDEEN COWELL, DID YOU JUST SAY I'M A BITCH?!?!" The witch herself said,er yelled.

" you said it not me,I'm just innocently doing my homework" I said trying to play the good girl card.

"with the music up loud?!?!" she questioned.

" what? I think better with music, it gets my mind going like the wind bro, you feel me?" I said as I made a peace sign.

"ugh you and your childish behaviour, that's not how a princesse is supposed to act" she said strictly.

"dude, we're not even royalty, we're just rich, that's all" I tired to explain to her, for the millionth time since she married my father.

" what did I say about using those dreadful words 'dude' I am not a man, or your 'bro' "she tried explaining to me...again.

"what ever you say dude" I said as I jumped on top of the sofa and began reading my comic book.

"Leo, why on earth do you read those awful books? do they even count as books??" My step sister, Tiffany, came in as she took my comic book,and threw it in the oven were it burned.

"That was my original 'Kick Ass' comic book, that cost more than your life!! do you know how long it took me to get it!!" I screamed at her. Now forgive me for saying this but I AM ACTUALLY STARTING TO CRY!!! it took me forever to get it. And she just burned it as if it was a rag.

" ugh, PUH-LEASE, you shouldn't be wasting your money on stupid things like 'comic books'" she said with a disgusted look on her crayon raped face.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!" I screamed as I launched myself at her.

"AHHHH LET GO OF ME, PEASANT!!, ASHLEY!!! HELP!!" Tiffany screamed for help from her sister.

"Buuutt Tiffff my nail's a drying!" she called from the other room.

I scratched Tiffany's face, arm, legs, and any place that was visible to anybody.

" AHHHH SHE'S HURTING ME!!!" She screamed as she tried to break free.

"FEEL MY PAIN BITCH!!!" I screamed.

" Now, this is our livingr- LEONA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGTHER!?!?!" Kim shouted, as she and dad pulled me off of Tiffany.

"AHHHH LOOK WHAT THAT BITCH DID TO ME?!?! I'M HIDEOUS!!" she screamed once she saw what I did to her.

"well, I think this is an improvement from your crayon raped face" I stated calmly.

" Leona, why were you betting up your sister?" dad asked.

" first, she is not my 'sister' and second of she ruined my original 'Kick Ass' comic book!" I defended myself.

" The original 'Kick Ass'?!?! WHY MEAN LADY WHY?!?!" a guy who I didn't notice said to Tiffany.

"YEPP YOUR EMBLEM 3!! AHHH!!" Tiffany, and Ashley said as they jumped up and down screaming like the crackheads they are.

" Yep, that's us" a guy with a tan said popping the 'p'.

"Leona, you grounded" dad said.

" who's Leona??' I asked my dad.

"*sigh* Leo your grounded" He said once more.

"But that's not fair! she-" I tried to explain my reason why this was unfair but dad cut me off.

"No but's, now before you go to our room introduce yourself to our guest, they will be staying with us for a few months" dad said. My step family just smirked at me.

" YOLO, my name is Leona Cowell, but you must call me Leo if you want me to respond. I like comic books, I have a puppy named Ella, and I have a turtle named Mr. Speedy, I also have no idea who you people are or who Emblem 3 is" I said as I took their hand,and shook it.

Literally I grabbed their hands and shaked it.

".......Cool, well My name is Wesley, this is my little brother Keaton, and our best friend Drew and we are Emblem 3 we are a musical trio, who made it big all because of your father" Wesley said.

" Cool, ya hear that dad, your like a superhero" I said to him while bashing my eye lashes.

"Leo, your still grounded" He said as he drank from his coffee.

"It was worth a try father, now if you'll forgive me, I must go back to killing the zombies. Farewell dear family and guest" I said trying to be posh.

" OH AND LEO!! ONE DIRECTION ARE ALSO GOING TO BE STAYING WITH US!!" Dad yelled.

" -.- dude I'm right here you don't have to yell" I said.

"WAIT ONE DIRECTION!!!! EPPP!!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES!!!!" The Twins yelled. Stupid bitchez, meeting Charlie McDonnell and Johnny Depp would be their best day of their lives. Not silly boy bands smh.