Chapter 3

It's been a week since I've been out of the hospital. I've been staying at Mikey's house.

Mikey's really sweet. He's been helping a lot. Nether of us talked about the kiss we shared at the hospital. Right now I'm in bed watching a scary movie called sinister or something. I don't like the movie. Mikey wants to watch , so he made me sit in here and watch it with him. So I get to make him watch a movie with me after this.

" Mikey I don't like this movie it's really scary." I cried in his chest.

" it's okay you don't have to watch this part if you don't want to." Mikey cooed . So I just curled up in his chest. Mikey covered my ears so I don't have to hear the sounds of the movie , I closed my eyes so I don't see the movie.

The movie was soon over and Mikey un covered my ears . I slowly moved away from his chest while opening my eyes. I just realized how awkward it was I quickly moved the other side of the bed. Mikey rubbed the back of his head. I go to getup but Mikey grabs my hand and pulls me too him. When we reach , I look at him with the ' what do you want ' awkward look.

" Look Allie , um...I only know its been a week ..but ...I...um was wondering ...if..um..wouldyoubemygirlfriend?" Mikey said the last part really fast. I stare at him blankly.

" y..ye...yes,yesyesyesyesyes!" I squealed. I jump into I to his arms for a huge bear hug.

" be right back" I say while walking out the door .

What movie should I watch? Ohhh ' White Chicks '.

Lets see how this goes...........

----------------------------------------/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-\_\_\_\_\asdfghjkld

" ARE!YOU!KIDDING!ME!!!!!!" Mikey yelled

" SHUTUP you made me watch your movie , now you get to watch mine " I say bluntly " you'll LOOOVE it!"

Mikey was on his phone almost the intire time the first half of the movie.

I slowly reached my hand to Mikey's ,annnnnddddddd!

" HEY GIVE THAT BACK "

" NO WATCH THE MOVIE MIKES "

" ugghhhhhhhhhhhh" Mikey huffed .

The movie was finally over. Now we're just sitting there in silence.

Mikey gave me a evil look. Oh no nononononononononononono . I started to slowly get up from my spot.but knowing Mikey he ran up shut and lock the door so I wouldn't escape.

Dang it!

" do you believe in monsters ?" Mikey asked

" no"

" you should cause I'm the ' Tickle Monster' !" And then at that I was tackled to the ground and being tickled to death. I FINALLY gat out of Mikey's grasp and ran to the door and unlocked and opened it, I ran all the to the living room I saw Mikey coming down the stairs so I ran into the dining room I peeked my head out the corner of the wall connecting the rooms and no Mikey so I made a run for it. I ran all the up to mikes room and shut the door , I stared at the room , dark quite and empty. But then......

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I am tackled to the grown again. Mikey was straddling me, tickling me to death! GRREEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!