Mirror Mirror.

Everything after that was pretty awkward, Gemma's mum came in after introducing Walter to us, without knowing he just did, Rather rudely I just say. She guided him along the house and I quickly made an excuse, and awkwardly and left. I definatly won't be staying over at Gemma's for a while I thought to myself as I walked out of house. When I got home, it was all dark and once again no one was in. There was a note on the fridge from Mum telling me that there was some left over turkey, and that I could warm it up. On the way back from Gemma's I decided to take a longer a route and think through life. As boring as it sounds I realised alot of thing are going to change now this new boy had moved to town:

1) There will be a LOT more  teenage girls squealing in the corridors.

2) My best friend, slash personal therapist Gemma's house is now occupied by a snobby obnoxious rich boy who didn't know how to keep his mouth shut so I will be visiting Gemma a lot less.

3) Another enemy I would be making most probably. I didn't really have enemies but I knew who was trouble. He was trouble.

4) My gosh, Gemma is so crushing on him. So another thing that Gemma would drag on what would feel like forever. 

5) All of the above are bad enough to carry on the list.

I admit, I found Walter kind of cute. But even if he was the nicest boy in the world, he wouldn't like me. As being a two hundred pound whale didn't have many perks. Apart that you had a extra few layers of skin and if you were stuck in the Antarctic for a while you would probably be then last to freeze to death. Optimistic.

When I scoffed down the rest of the Turkey, Which could probably easily feed a starving family in Africa, I went upstairs to finish a presentation which is meant to shown in a few weeks, needlessly I  having nothing else to do. So I decided to start anyhow. The question was 'Is our imagine and how we portray ourselves important in this world at this day and age?'  All I could imagine is all the cheerleaders saying how it wasn't actually about how you looked and it was all about their fake personality, while swinging there skinny asses in front of the class and reapplying lip gloss. The thought made me wrench. I tryed to start, but got bored and I blanked.  Did imagine matter anyway? Then I rememberd that all these years its been a barriers between me and people, I admit part of that barrier was put up by me. But society was the one holding it up and not let me break through. 

 I decided to surf the web for while, and enter the magical world of Tumblr. God I love that site. The thing I love about Tumblr, is that as soon as I log on, imagine doesn't matter and everyone accepts you.  Its the one place I fit in. After a while of laughing at cat memes I looked up at the clock and realised it was nine and that I should probably shower. I went in, washed and conditioned my hair,  I scrubbed  down my body then I got out. While I walked out of the shower I stood infront of the floor length mirror and looked at my body. God I'm really hideous. My thighs each the size of seals and my hips had a tyre of fat wrapped around them. My skin was a raw pink from the shower, and my light freckles stood out on my chubby red cheeks. My piggy noes and eyes stood out more than ever, and in that moment I felt a tear slip through my eye. With that, I ripped my gaze from the mirror and got ready for bed. Drying my dull brown hair and slipping on a loose top. 10:15 and still no one home. Not unusual so I feel to sleep blocking myself out from the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Day Back. 

As usual, like every school day I drove to school, picked up Gemma and then went to classes. First registration starts at 8:30 but todays route to school was slightly different. Today unlike usual, as I drove outside Gemma I had a new passanger. I stopped outside her house, beeped twice and sat back. From the distance I saw Gemma walk out of her house, followed by Walter Green. At first, I thought he would be walking, or catch a lift from someone else. Or he being super rich would drive in some sort of SUV. But I was so damn wrong. 

Walter walked straight towards my car with Gemma, completely ignoring her and walked  obnouixly into my car. He opened the front door and slid in.  He didn't look at me, instead he just decided to pick at his nails unfazed.

"This is a shit car, I hope you don't exspect me to ride in this every day." He remarked carelessly as Gemma slid into the back seat queitly. I turned to her.

"Care to explain what HE is doing here." Gemma whimpered knowing what my responce would be. Still as bright red as she had been before.

"Mum asked if you could take him to school I- I thought that would be okay... just for now..." She pulled her puppy dog eyes and let out a silent whimper. 

"Ugh fine." I turned to start driving. Walter seemed unprovoked by mine and Gemma's brief conversation about him and was still examining his nails. "But ONE stupid remark from him and he can walk."

"Still a shit car." he remarked, once again. 

"Well why don't you buy me a new car."

"Good idea, but effort. Plus no point will be out here in not long." He shrugged. 

"Good luck with that." 

"Is that you doubting my social exsperties?"

" Just shutup and let me drive."

He smirked, a rather cute smirk. "Oh I could get used to this."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya! Chapter 2! Tell me what you think, and if i should carry on the story! Thankyou! Like and comment for more! It would mean alot. -Nathalie