Float

This book is kind of addicting. I read it before going to sleep last night and now it's basically all I can think about! 

     The book's called 'Float' and it's by the amazing wattpad author; ToastedBagels. 

     The character's in this book are really easy to relate to. After like the second or third chapter of the book, you can say, "Oh, I'm definitely like Waverly" or "I totally get Belissa's situation" 

     The author's idea is different from typical books you read on Wattpad, but it still does have a few characteristics that everybody loves in books. 

     The author can capture your attention from the first line and the story is just, wow. 

    Here's the blurb: 

     Seventeen-year-old Waverly Lyons is from Vermont; she doesn’t do sun. But after her divorced parents can’t agree on who gets to have her for the summer, Waverly gets shipped off to Holden, Florida to spend a couple months with her aunt, Rachel. Her hopes for the perfect summer seem crushed. Then she meets Blake Hamilton, Rachel’s seventeen-year-old neighbor. He’s athletic, outgoing, arrogant, tan, and pretty much Waverly’s exact opposite. She's eager to avoid him at all costs, hoping to fit in with the other kids in Holden without drawing too much attention to herself. But when Blake discovers that Waverly has been hiding the rather embarrassing secret that she can’t swim, he does the unthinkable: he offers to teach her.

    Rate: 9.8 

     I honestly really do like this book, and I wish the author would just update already! 

     Go read it and bug her about updates! (;