The Climax

Chapter 1 

"Jump Sora jump!" 

"Yeah, Sora jump!"

The crowd cheered, and the crystal blue water waiting for Sora, the 6 year old to jump. Her first jump on a 200 ft cliff in Hawaii. Taking 5 steps back, taking a deep breath then running as fast as she can. Jumping into the cool water. Everybody ran to the edge of the cliff to see if she made it, into the climax.

Sora popped out her head saying "I made it!" Her family in the crowd was cheering and jumping up and down with excitement. 

Ten years later, in the hot air Sora was sitting in her class room desk waiting for the bell to ring counting in her head the seconds she had before going in the water with her cousins and her brother that she lives with. Sora was curling her dirty blond hair with her finger while drawing cartoons on the edge of her desk. The sound of the bell startled Sora with excitement. While running out the room with her long hair swaying in the air, Jay bumped into her. Jay was her best friend  since the six grade. He was moving his blond curly hair with his fingers.

"Hey Jay, ready for the water?" Jay smiled, grabbed Sora's bag from the hallway floor.

" Let's go to my house to change, then we'll go."Jay said.

They were walking towards the red rusty truck. Jay drops off their bags next to the surf boards in the trunk."How's Sam looking? Clean?"

Sora laughed and wiped one finger on the truck. She looked back at her finger and finding a dark spot on her finger

 "Very clean" she replied. While both of them are laughing, Sora hop into the passenger sit, and Jay went into the driver's sit. Trying to turn on the rusty thing. They drove off.

While driving, Sora looks back at the the crystal blue surf board through the little window going out towards the boards and the bags.

"I should give up on diving and go for surfing, on the plus side i get more money." Jay looks at her with a straight face.

" Your one of the best divers in the state, Sora. You should stay with what your best at." But Sora's flashback got the best of her. 

In 5th grade, little Sora was in fifth place in the diving competition. She was anxious to win 1st place and win $100,000 dollars. It was a 100 ft drop and it was nothing to Sora. Sora took five steps back, then running as fast as she can. Jumping in the air with a triple flip, in that split second her knee hit one of the rocks going down. Her brother Mason rushed her into the hospital. After having 5 stiches on the edge of her knee, the doctor recommend Sora to have physical therapy and after she can get back in the water. Ever since then, Sora would look back at the scar and think to herself about switching to surfing with Jay.

"I think diving is way better, all you have to do is jump and make a cool trick while doing it." Sora laughing to herself while looking at Jay's goofy face.

"You have to have skill."Sora said in a manly voice trying to make fun of Mason's serious voice. Both Sora and Jay looked at each other and laughed.

Finally arriving to Jay's small beach house, Jay parked his car in the drive way. Then rans in to find his mom cooking.

" Hey guys, want some cookies?" smiling at Sora and holding it out to her.

Sora gave her a kiss on the cheek and said"Sure, thanks mom." Sora considers Jay's mom her mom ask well since her's died when she was born. Sora grabed one of the cookies and ran upstairs with her bag on one shoulder. Sora shoved herself into the bathroom and changed as fast as she can with Jay rushing her.

"Hurry, Stinky butt I bet everybody is already at the beach by now." Sora takes her pins and scrunchy out of the front pocket of her bag  then taking her loose wavy beach hair and made a side braid.

After a couple of minutes, Sora and Jay is already in the car, wanting to get into the cool water already. Driving down the road while seeing people walking with shorts and surf boards. Jay looks over at Sora to see her reaction to the surounding. Sora's beautiful smile pops on her face while looking at the crytal blue water. And the cliff right next to the beach where she seen all her cousins and brother jumping into the water.

"Hurry Jay, I see them." Jay pushed the gas even harder and the truck speeds up. They were laughing at the piece of junk trying to speed up, They  found a parking spot and parked. Sora gets out and graped her towel and started to take off her shirt and shorts only having on her bathing suit. Her throwing her clothes in the back of the truck, then ran into the sand. Jay graped his board and catched up with Sora.

"I'll meet you back on the beach later." Sora said, with excitement.

"You better." Jay said kissing Sora's forehead brotherly. Sora ran to the cliff, and climbed up. A loud voice approaching her while she climbed.

"Well, guess who decided to come to the cliff." Laughter builds up after that.

While Sora was running to make that big leap,Sora yells"Screw you."

While jumping making a triple flip in the air her family screams out.

"Woohoo!"