Chapter 3- The confestion

As Spider pulled Achintya out the arena, people who was watching the battle from the outside with the T.Vs were shocked with what they saw! They thought there eyes were devising them, but they were wrong!

All the people inside started to hiss and boo for all the things they have saw! Spider knew they were upset, so he made a speech! Clearing his through he spoke, "Hello people of Elementia!!!! You may know me as the Redstone Engineer, SpiderDino!!" the people knew who he was so they listened and stopped hissing and booing! "I know what you are thinking, Achintya would never do that! But you are wrong, for his whole life of fighting he has been a fraud! Using this machine to find there weak spots and killing them", continued Spider! Everyone was gazed about what he was saying and never began to talk, AT ALL!!!

The crowd was still silent after Spider finished his speech! However...EJ was FURIOUS with Achintya!! He stomped out and shouted at him, "YOU THINK THIS IS ALL A GAME?! THIS IS BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH, AND YOU THINK YOU CAN CHEAT LIKE THAT?! WELL GUESS WHAT, YOU CAN'T AND YOU WILL BE KILLED BY ME!! YOU UNDER-" EJ was interupted by a big ROAR of purple flames from the sky...

Spider knew what this was...The Ender Dragon!