First Sight

Nother chapter!! Quite long i do make mine long, i beg of u to vote and comment would mean alot. Thanks xoxoxo

I was hunting in the woods one day.

It was one of those days when one minute is sunny and then the next its miserable. I was cantering though the woods the wind in my face the sound of hooves hitting the uneven floor when suddenly i saw something in the corner of my eye. "It" was behind the trees and all i could make out was the eyes. Big, yellow, deep, myserious eyes staring back at me. I shivered. It had suddenly gone cold.

 I dug my heel into the horses stomach and kicked him on. All i could think about was those big eyes; they haunted me.My heart was telling me to look back to see if it was there, but i didn't have to; it was right beside me ,running along its body slim and slick. It was getting dark. If you give it another fifteen minutes it would be pitch black.

I could see the ranch ahead. It was on top of a hill and a small narrow path leading up to it that had barbed wire surrounded and nailed in. Though, i could see that the wooden gate was locked. The key! i needed the bloody key! i knew where it was in my bedroom on the mantel piece where it all ways is. I heard a stick snap.  i looked around it was there moving coming closer and closer. suddenly my brain started think i turned around i smoothly slid out my gun out from the pocket . I pointed the gun at the gate and pulled the trigger the loud noise echoed in the woods ,the gate shuddered the old rusty lock was cracked down the side another accurate hit and it would be busted open. I was petrified my fingers shaking i could barley hold the gun my hand i knew it was coming for me i was being hunted.

 The icy wind sweeped though my face it chilled every bone in my body my feet where at the point of falling of they where so cold i bet it was going to snow tonight. I closed my eyes they say at times like this you close your eyes and think of one of your happiest memories. I pictured my self riding though the meadow opposite my grans house the sun beating down on me the flowers of different kind and colours i rode there many of times until she passed away. I looked up at the sky it was a full moon i knew i could do this i closed one eye pointed the gun just above the crack and shot imminently the gate swung open. A seconded went by as i watched the gate creak just enough for the horse to squish past. I didn't even need to kick the horse on it could sense that i was scared and cantered though the path.

My horse grunted he shook his head violently he was scared just like me. I turned around it was there standing behind the gate it didn't move just looked at me he didn't have to do anything hes eyes did all the talking.

When i got  back to the ranch i let the dogs into the kennels it stunk of horses and dogs all mixed into one smell it made me sick. I untacked and washed the horse i never knew his name but he was a dam good horse so i gave it a carrot and i good tummy rub i knew he liked that. I heard mumbling but it looked like there was no one around i didn't care i only had one thing in mind which  was to get home then i could reflected on what has just happened.

When i normally got home i would have along bath to get the smell of death of me ,make my self a hot chocolate and watch TV but today was different. I probably sat there for a good 45 minutes my brain repeating the moment when i saw those eyes. My laptop beeped i went over and  moved the mouse it came up with a lame advert need a answer fast? Well look no further than FAST SEARCH.  I clicked on the search bar and typed in what has yellow eyes and a black slick body i pressed enter it came up with pictures that nearly made me sick. A black wolf snarling, hunting and killing.

I looked up shocked from what iv just seen and it was snowing.