Chapter 12

A/N Oh HEYYYYYYY LOOK I UPDATED!
Sketch and my 2p!: YOU IDIOTA ITS BEEN MONTHES!!
Me: SORRYYYYY Okay I really have no excuse, I know, but since my birthday wasn't too long ago I want to treat you guys! And I have mostly cleared up all my crazy school stuff and have a good schedule now so I have time to update more! Yay! Heres your chapter, Steam Wolfies!

*Omniscient P.O.V.*

~In your dream~

Where the...? Oh, is this my dreamland? Cool. A large, flower filled clearing is where I woke up. A rugged field with a large tree in front of it was a small distance away. I smiled to myself and walked over to the tree. Two flower crowns lay on the ground, one very well made and the other quite sloppy. I giggled and placed the good one on my head, gripping the second gently. Time went by, strangely enough I was not bored at all. I twirled until I got dizzy, and fell onto the soft wildflowers. I giggled uncontrollably then stood up.

"I think I want to explore!" Skipping away I grinned widely. Here there was no danger, no pain, no hate, everything was perfect. Anything I wanted to happen did happen. Sure enough, I discovered a new place in the nearby forest, crumbling ruins threw their ancient spires into the curious blue sky. A defiant wall stood proudly in front, as if it was determined to do some sort of important job.

"You must've been here alone for a long time, little wall! Oh, who am I kidding, you're a figment of my imagination but I don't care! I'm in PARADISE!" A short, almost insane, laugh escaped my lips as I hopped up to on the wall. A short song came to mind and I let the strange words flow.

"Berlin Wall is falling down,

Falling down,

Falling down,

Berlin Wall is falling down,

My dear German.

Take a pilot and lock him up,

Lock him up,

Lock him up,

Take a pilot and lock him up,

My dear German.

How will we fix out hearts?

Fix our hearts,

Fix out hearts,

How will we fix our hearts?

My dear German.

Mend them with photos and planes,

Photos and planes,

Photos and planes,

Mend them with photos and planes,

My dear German.

Planes and photos I have none,

I have none,

I have none,

Planes and photos I have none,

My dear German.

Mend them with flowers and spines,

Flowers and spines,

Flowers and spines,

Mend them with flowers and spines,

My dear German.

Spines and flowers snap and wilt,

Snap and wilt,

Snap and wilt,