Derek and Grey vs. Dolor

Derek (and Grey) VS. Dolor

Grey ran over to Derek and untied his ropes. Emery walked out in front of Orion who was still lying down. Emery pointed at Orion.

                “You and Me! Now!” Emery shouted.

                “Cool your jets Mr. Hero. I was thinking that your two friends could take on my friend Dolor. Just sit down and enjoy the entertainment before I kill you," Orion said.

                “There’s no way I’m going to let Derek and Grey fight that guy! I’ll fight in their place!” Emery shouted.

                “All three of us can take him on!” Grey exclaimed.

                “Um, now that I’m untied, I’ll let you two handle things... Where’s Kamie?” Derek said, tiptoeing backwards.

                “Everyone else is fine. Stay here Derek," Emery said, realizing that there were equal numbers of Orion’s people to his and that Derek couldn’t run.

                “Oh," Derek said in disappointment.

                “Well I’m glad you all have an opinion but I’m running everything here. Persephone restrain Emery," Orion said.

                “Predator Intensify!” Persephone shouted.

                In a flash Persephone grabbed the ropes and tied up Emery, from head to toe. Persephone’s speed was so fast that Emery just realized he was tied up, a few seconds afterward.

                “And that’s why the fail is silent in Mr. Hero-fail," Orion said with a laugh.

                This works, I'll give them the impression that I'm caught. If anything happens to Grey or Derek, I’ll break these ropes and rescue them, Emery thought.

                “I’ll leave the rest up to you Dolor. Give Mr. Hero-fail something to think about during our fight," Orion said.

                “You talk too much Orion," Dolor said.

                Dolor walked over to Grey and Derek.

                “It’s playtime boys. Do you guys even know how to fight?” Dolor asked.

                “Well... your mom is so fat they don’t call her Big Momma, they call her Bigger Momma!” Grey exclaimed.

                “My mom is actually a skinny little thing. But that joke was alright. Anyway, where were we...” Dolor said but was interrupted.

                “You’re so stupid that you thought self serve at the gas station meant all the gas you could drink!” Grey shouted.

                “I think you’re referring to Amor... hah," Dolor said, as if he wasn’t impressed.

                “You’re so weak that you got robbed by a sleeping baby!” Derek shouted.

                Dolor ran over to Derek and brandished a knife. Derek started to cower and Dolor grabbed Derek’s arm with his free hand and made him hit himself.

                “Why are you hitting yourself?! Why are you hitting yourself?!” Dolor said as he made Derek punch his own face.

                Grey looked down.