Chapter Seven.

WARNING: THERE IS SEVERE ROMANCE IN THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT DO NOT READ ON. YOU CAN MESSAGE ME TO ASK ABOUT THE EVENTS OF THIS CHAPTER! THANK YOU!

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Eve. The past couple of days have been amazing. My own apartment, and a boyfriend. Yes boyfriend! Alec asked me to be official last night. I was extatic! He even bought me a necklace. It's real gold, and it's shaped in the form of a key. However the top part has a heart, and it's surrounded by ruby! I'm trying to think of something great to give to him. Do you think I could come to Paris for the weekend? It's the city of LOVE. There must be something someone could give to their significant other? Call me!" I spoke into my phone. I had tried calling my friend Evelyn a couple times, but there was no answer so I settled for a voice mail. Hopefully she would call back soon, otherwise I would just show up at her door. She loved it when I did that.

Other than Jane, she was my best friend. Is my best friend. They are tied I guess you could say, but I don't see Eve all that often. She lives in another country, and so visits can be far apart. I couldn't wait until I was able to see her again. Especially with everything that has been going on lately. I decided to pack up my room so that I could move into my own apartment. Jane and Alec helped me, but so far they haven't seen the garden. There was another door into my apartment so I had taken them through there. "This place is amazing Ari!" Jane gushed as she looked over my apartment. It was now fully furnished with all of my items plus the items Aro had already placed in it.

"Thank you guys so much for helping me. If I would have done this by myself it would have taken all day." I said as I grabbed a bottle of water out of the refridgerater. "I have something I want to show you as a gift." I asked them to close their eyes, but when I caught Jane peeking I asked Alec to cut off her eye sight. She freaked out at first, but finally sighed, and followed my footsteps.

I unlocked the door. It locked both ways I had learned yesterday. Once we were all inside I allowed them to look. They both gasped. "You have your own backyard! That is so cool!" Alec exclaimed. 

"Was that a bunny?" Jane yelled.

"I knew I saw that! Aro ran off before I could ask, but the past couple days I have sworn I've seen a bunny, but he never stayed still long enough to know for sure." I squealed. 

"You have a pet bunny now! How adorable." Jane congratulated. "What will you name it?" She asked.

"I'll have to get to know it first, but at this rate I think I'll name it Zipper." I said thoughtfully. "Just so you guys know, I'll be gone for the weekend. I'm leaving later tonight to go to Paris. I haven't seen Eve in a really long time. Plus I have a lot to fill her in on." I smirked as I reached for Alec's hand. He gladly took it. I glanced down, and stared at our glittering hands. It was beautiful.

***

After roughly a two hour flight, and a ten minute taxi ride I arrived at Eve's door. She called me back early this evening, and was extatic about me visiting. Before I could even knock she yanked the door open, and attacked me with a bear hug. I dropped my suitcase and wrapped my arms around her as well. "Eve! I missed you so much!" I cried. She grabbed my luggage and walked inside her home. I followed. We went straight to her room to place the bags. She lived in a one bedroom home, so we always slept in her room.

That night we ate popcorn and drank soda. Eve, like me, was blessed with the powers to use human skills. I told her all about Alec, and Carlisle, and everything else. "It's really strange to hear you talk like this about anyone other than Carlisle. It's very... refreshing." She said lightly. There was a double meaning behind her words, and I knew it.