Things to do While You're at Camp

Things to do While You're at Camp:

1. See how many notes there are about your ex-boyfriend's/girlfriend's hotness on the ceiling/walls of your cabin.

2. See how many notes there are about your sibling's ex-boyfriend's/girlfriend's hotness on the ceiling/walls of your cabin.

3. See how many notes there are about your best friend's hotness on the ceiling/walls of your cabin.

4. See how many notes there are about your hotness on the ceiling/walls of your cabin.

5. Pick a person at camp you know and see how many notes there are about them in general on the ceiling/walls of your cabin.

6. See how many notes there are about you in general on the ceiling/walls of your cabin.

7. Write about people on the ceiling/walls of your cabin.

8. Before you eat anything in the mess hall, make sure that it isn't moving.If it isn't, scream and say that it is anyway.

9. Make up funny nicknames for people at your camp.

10. Once you've done #9, Walk around talking about those people using their nicknames really loudly.

11. While you do #10, see how many weird looks you get.

12. steal markers from arts and crafts to write on your cabin walls/ceiling.

13. Try to dance while laying down on your bunk.

14. While doing #13, ask someone if you look like a stripper.

15. Try to squat over the gap between two of the bunks with one foot on each top bunk.

16. Try not to scream in pain as you do #15.

17. If you do scream while doing #15, get your friend to offer you an anti-constipation pill really loudly for people in other rooms of your cabin to hear.

18. Leave open food packages in your arch-rival's bed. The ants will come soon enough.

19. Take pictures of your rival's reaction once the ants are there.(After #18.)

20. Start screaming bloody murder in the bathhouse while you're in the shower. See how many people run out in towels to see what's wrong.

21. When they ask what's wrong after #20, tell them that there was an ant in your shower.

22. Run around your camp in a mask with a fake chainsaw during the night.

23. During the bonfire, start chanting under your breath with a couple of your friends.

24. Go swimming in the lake, and pretend to drown. Start screaming really loudly and see if the lifeguards come running.

25. Go out on the lake in a canoe and overturn it on purpose.

26. During the night, pretend to be asleep and start moaning really loudly. See if people ask if you had a nightmare in the morning.

27. During the night, get up and pretend that you're sleepwalking.

28. When you first arrive, ask if this is where "Friday the 13th" was filmed.

29. Go to the canteen and ask what alcoholic beverages they sell.

30. Get hyper on soda/candy right before you go to bed. Keep your friends up all night on your sugar high.

31. Run around in the trees with a video camera. When someone asks what you're doing, tell them that you're filming your own video called the Blair Witch Project.

32. Write innapropriate comments on the ceiling/walls of your cabin.

33. Write swear words on the ceiling/walls of your cabin.

34. Play cards at a table right outside of the dining hall so that when it's time for a meal, you'll get inside quickly and be first in line for food.

35. Play Truth or Dare in the middle of the night and choose dares that will disrupt everyone else in the cabin, including your counselors.

36. Get in line for the bathroom and sit in your stall forever. If someone asks why you're taking so long, tell them that it just won't come.

37. Find random hot guys at your camp and use cheesy pick-up lines on them.If you are a guy, use your pick-up lines on girls.

38. Walk around the camp singing "Camp Rock" songs really loudly.

39. If your camp has a talent show, perform a "Camp Rock" song. Get the audience to sing along.

40. Pretend that your friend is your twin sister and begin plotting to get your divorced parents back together. ("The Parent Trap," anybody?)

41. Tell scary stories late at night with everyone in the cabin.

42.Once everyone's gone to bed after #41, wake up the most gullible person in the cabin and tell them that you saw someone - or something - moving around outside.

43. Leave eight notes all around the camp, telling whoever finds them about how Slenderman killed you.

44. Dress up as Slenderman and follow someone around one night when everyone's out late (for a bonfire or something like that.)

45. In a group, go into the woods with Nerf guns and pretend to kill each other. Let the Hunger Games begin!

46. Run around in the woods with sticks, pretending that they're wands, and you're running away from the Snatchers.

47. Go sit in Cabin 3 and say that you've been claimed by Poseidon, so you have to sleep there now instead of in Cabin 11.

48. Dress up as Jason Voorhees and come up behind people while they're at the bonfire.

49. Videotape people's reactions to #48.

50. On the last day of camp, go up to some random person and give them a detailed reaction of everything you did.