Karaoke and going public!

I woke up to my phone ringing, I tried to roll over and grab it but James wouldn't let me go.  James I have to answer my phone.~me  No, just let it go to voice mail~James  He was acting like his is still sleeping.  I finally broke out of his arms and answered my phone at the last second. It was just my coach saying I don't have practice today!! SWEET!!  Come lay back down. I don't have to be to work until 1.~James  I just rolled my eyes and laid back down with him. 

I woke up again to James playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and smiled at him, he smiled back and kissed me. We started to make out and after a minute we pulled away for air.  You know I've never made out with a girl who has a tongue piercing before.~James  Whats that supposed to mean?~me That its so much hotter with it!~James  He kissed me again until his phone started ringing.  He answered it.  *After phone convo*  It was just Logan. He wants to know if you guys want to go to this Karaoke place tonight? They serve really good food and we can practice!~James  Yeah that sounds fun!~me  Okay well I need to go to work and you are coming with me. So go get ready!~James  Ughhh okay.~Me  Wait I want to change the song.~me  WHAT?!~James I think we should sing Just a kiss.~me Country. Really?~James PWEASSSEE JAMIE~Me And you thought I pressured you into things! Okay, I said that you could pick the song so we will do it.~James YAY!!!! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!~me I kissed him then I got out of bed and got in the shower while James went downstairs. Once I got out I got dressed then started to do my makeup and hair. Once I was finished I walked downstairs to see James watching tv.  Ready?~me  Sure am!~James  We left the house and drove to the studio.

At the studio.  We walked in and got right to work. Every one was so happy that we were gonna sing a song together but I am pretty nervous. I don't know how many hours we practiced but it was finally time to go eat and sing some karaoke. I'm fine with doing that because its just for fun and not on tv!! Anyway we all drove over to the place and walked in. It was really nice and looked like a lot of fun! We all sat down at a table and started talking.  I'm gonna get a soda.~me  Get me one?~Logan  Sure.~me 

James pov                                                                                                                                                                  This girl came and sat down right in front of me. She had a friend who went and sat by Logan. First time here?~Girl  She took my drink out of my hand and sipped it.  Umm yeah~me  If you get nervous I'll hold your hand.~girl  She put her hand on mine.  I get nervous when my brother eats things that aren't food. Seriously I think he ate my charm bracelet.~Emily   Whats you're name?~Girl2  Logan~Logan  That's hot!~Girl2  The girl started putting her hands in my hair.  You have insane hair!~girl1 I moved her hand away from me.  Uh yeah my hair was normal and then one day it just went insane. Sad story actually.~me I like your story. Um miss?~Emily  What?!~girl1  He has a girlfriend~emily  I don't see her~girl1  Turn around.~Sky  The girl turns around.  Now you see her.~sky  I don't see much!~Girl1 I saw the anger in Sky's face like she was about to kill the girl. The girl stood up like she was ready to fight.  We all stood up.  OKAYYYY. Did you know that Karaoke was brought to us by the Japanese?!~Logan  Yeah how great is Japan right?!~Kendall  Good people!~me  Hey check out girls jacket!~Girl2  She was pointing at Emily who was wearing Kendall's Columbia Records jacket.  Ohhh Columbia. The record label for Wannabes.~Girl1 You know you might wannabe shutting your mouth there.~Sky  REALLY?!!~Girl1  Sky was being pretty calm.  Really.~Sky  Huh look what they got on the menu! Buffalo Nuggets! Well that's good news!~Logan Well Not for the buffalo.~Kendall  I looked at them both like what the hell?!! They gave me a look back that said we are just trying to change the subject!  So are you girls singing tonight?~Girl1  Well we didn't come here for the buffalo nuggets.~Sky  We are gonna get some though right?~me  I don't care and ya were singing tonight.~Sky  Good so are we.~Girl1   They walked away and we sat down.