Teenage Love Affair

Chapter 1: Kasey

As I wake up in the morning, I look out the window. I look at the little kids walking to school with their parents. I glance at the trash, needles, and empty condoms rappers in the street. I ignore the toys on the once green grass in front of the houses. Yes if you haven't already noticed I live in the hood and I'm not proud of it. But hey, what can I do ? I know my mom work hard for what she supplies for
me and my younger sisters, and at least we have a roof over our heads. I'm sorry where are my manners my name is Kasey Monay Williams. I have jet black hair to my shoulder blade, hazel brown eyes, and light brown skin complexion. Anyway today is the big day, the first day of school. Let me go get cute because East Oakland High's freshman class ain't ready for me.

I walk into the halls looking bomb.com, wait hold the hell up, I am fine as fuck .I was dressed in hot pink true religion skinny jeans which complimented my hips and booty oh so well, a black tank top, and black toms. The boys ain't gone be ready. Now a days girls be messy and they better not be with the drama either because I'm always ready to slap a how if she get out of line.

I stop by what looks like the office and what do you know, the blond, blue eyed lady behind the desk says "welcome to the office, how may I help you"?

Hi, I'm new here and.... I try to say before she cuts me off.

Oh you must be Catalina she says. No I'm Kasey, and no disrespect but don't cut me off, I don't know you so imma let it slide, but do it again and you going to be in for a rude awakening. I'm sorry Ms. Williams, here's your class schedule, the lady said handing me the piece of paper. Thanks I reply, umm is their some type of welcome committee to show me around or something? there is no welcome committee be we have Mr. William McPeters, who is currently a sophomore think of him as your personal committee. Oh isn't that great I tell her. (In my head I'm thinking forget the dang welcome committee, shoot I could be my own dang welcome committee. By the way what kind of name is William McPeters sounds like a butler name. I hope that's William.) I was instantly snapped out of my thoughts when a light skinned boy, about 6'3 with green eyes, and short curly hair came and tapped me. He opened his arms for a hug and I extended my arms for a hand shake and say " Fine or not, I don't know you". He let out a small chuckle and said " Oh, my bad I'm William but people around here call me Will". Hi William I'm Kasey Williams, and you can call me, ugh Kasey. Well Kasey with that being said let's get this show on the road he said, and we were out the door.

AUTHOR's note- Sorry if this was confusing with all the conversations going on, I will try an make it clear later. When I was writing this down on paper I didn't really pay attention to the fact that Kasey's last name is Williams and my boy character's name is Williams, but try not to get lost. Please leave comments throughout the book and tell me how you like it or maybe even dislike it. I'm open to all kind of comments as long as they aren't mean because they give me motivation to keep going and tell me what I could work on. Update will happen soon the first couple of chapter are kind of dry but stay in toon for me.

- Love, Ayanna

Chapter 2:William

As I walk Kasey to her first class, the very first thing I noticed was her attitude. She is gonna be a hand full, but baby girl fine as hell, and I think I could manage that. I walk Kasey to her first class with her following directly behind me. I introduce her to her Math teacher Ms. Emma and found her a front row seat. Ok, now listen to every word that's coming out of my mouth Kasey. I have biology right next door, I will come get you right after my class is done. Stay here, don't move your butt from that seat, I don't care if you have to use the bathroom, hold it. Yes daddy Kasey replies jokingly. I couldn't help but crack a smile. But seriously don't go anywhere Kasey. Then I said my goodbyes to her and Ms. Emma, and went to my biology class.