Author's Note

• Dedicated to Bermuda Pterodroma cahow

This short story spin-off from the Casquette Girls, written for Wattpad + Margaret Atwood's BirdLife Campaign: an International Celebration of Birds in Storytelling.

This story is dedicated to the endangered Pterodroma cahow once bred abundantly throughout Bermuda, but was thought extinct for almost three centuries! In 1951, eighteen pairs were rediscovered breeding on suboptimal rocky islets in Castle Harbour, earning them the name Ghost Bird!

(Note: the story shold stand alone, meaning you don't have to have read The Casquette Girls for this short to make sense...but if you want more, be sure to check out the full-length novel :) )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Petals!

What do you think of the cover?! Extras are being posted over here; come and play with us ->

https://www.facebook.com/TheCasquetteGirls

Kisses!

alys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

© 2013 All rights reserved. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including copying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express permission from the author. This is a work of fiction. Names, character, places and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously.