The breakup

Hinata and Naruto were done with the project while Sasuke and Sakura were talking they werent really doing anything. Lets be clear, they haven't even started.
Hinata and Naruto sat their waiting till they finish their conversation.

"I have to go take a shower so uh you guys can go work somewhere else" Hinata said as she stood up but got pulled by Sakura

"Or you can go take a shower while we work on our project!"

'Or we can do it my way instead' Hinata thought
"Yeah..." Hinata heavily sighed as she walked away. Naruto looked at her as she walked away.

"Hey gu-" Hinata froze. Sasuke and Sakura were kissing each other.
Naruto apperantly left leaving those two morons. Hinata started to tear up but she decided to ignore it.
She cleared her throat so they payed attention to her. "Oh,hi!" Sakura smiled at her like nothing happened. "Can you guys" a tear escaped her eye as she tried to hold it in "get out" Sasuke stood up but Hinata backed why. "Hinata it's not what it look's like!"
Sakura smirked and hugged Sasuke from behind "I always knew you were a cheater" Hinata sobbed "Hin-"

"Get out!"

They were finally out. Hinata sat down on the floor as she cried miserably.

-

Sasuke's POV

What have i done? What am i?
"Come on Sasuke,lets go to my house!"
Sakura said as she dragged me.
Oh well,i still have someone else i need to visit.

Naruto's POV

I left early cause i needed to go home while Sasuke and Sakura make out. I secretly have a crush on Hinata but i don't wanna ruin our frienship. So i have to man up.