The brake-up (Requested)

You were at your flat with Harry your boyfriend of 2 months . You were feeling very sick and trowing up . You didn't know what was going on but you have been like this ever sense you started dating Harry . By this point Harry was very worried and latterly begged you to take you to the doctor . Today you finally gave in you were scared as much he was.We waited for the results in the waiting room when the doctor came to us and said "Congratulations you two are going to be parents soon" Me and Harry were both left shocked . We were quiet the whole ride home when we entered I heard the door slam and Harry shout " WHAT THE  HELL CASSIE HOW CAN YOU BE PREGNANT?" tears streamed down my face not wanting to tell him what happened before we started dating."HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME ?"he asked tearing up full of anger "No Harry I would never I love you so much and..."I was cut off by him saying "THEN HOW WE NEVER SLEPT TOGETHER THAT BABY ISN'T MINE YET YOU ARE DATING ME"as he said that his anger got bigger "Harry please I can explain it-it was before we even started dating""WHO WHO IS THE FATHER WHO??" he asked before taking the chair and trowing it at the wall . "Niall" I whispered "NO NO NO IT CAN'T BE NIALL MY BEST FRIEND NIALL YOU SLEPT WITH HIM NONONNO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING" "It was before we started dating and we were both pissed we really didn't mean for this to happen it was the night when you went on a date with Miranda , Niall liked her and I liked you a lot and it just happened"I explained him while I sobbed . "Ok um.....I'm sorry I made you have a child because I went on a date " he said sarcastic "Harry please don't be mad please" I begged right before I felt a punch . Harry was hitting me I never expected this ."I-I'm sorry I just sorry but I can't be here for this good luck to you and Niall with .....everything " he said leaving the flat "NO HARRY DON'T GO HARRY I LOVE YOU PLEASE" - I cried ........................................................................That's how we broke up I cried for days and I ended up losing the baby I fell down the stairs while I was on my way to the doctors so now I lost everything I loved everything that I still love.

SORRY IF IT SUCKED I ENDED IT SAD BECAUSE EVERY IMAGINE I DO IS HAPPY AND I ALSO PUT BOTH OF YOUR REQUESTS IN ONE I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS IMAGINE