Chapter 6: Lovers Lovers Everywhere

A/N: So now it's updated. Hope you like it. :)

Lovers Lovers Everywhere

Last night was the night I started liking Jeremy—the friendly liking I mean. He had been a gentleman and treated me like his mistress. For a second there, sitting beside him was like my haven. I also remember my aunt telling me that he loved me. Did he really love me that way? I mean we just met and you can’t expect to love someone without knowing them. It’s absurd. Yet again, this guy kept running through my mind all night. I had been the nostalgic insomniac for months now but last night I felt a little comfortable in bed. There were signs I was finally accepting my life. And I was happy about it.

I rummaged through my clothes in my wardrobe searching for a perfect dress. It was morning and I was supposed to be at the college in an hour. I grabbed a white low cut top and an asymmetric hem skirt—too girly, I know. I remember Katy buying it for me before Christmas. It was baby pink in color and had a bow tied to the left side corner. I showered myself and then put on my clothes. I looked in my mirror and started combing my hair. I pinned them high and put on some clips around it. Applying some lip gloss and sun screen, I hopped outside my room.

“Breakfast is ready, Sarah honey” Aunt Melissa called out.

“Be down in 5 minutes” I informed walking towards the study room. I poked around all my books and grabbed only three of them. They’ll be enough for the day. I had some of the text books in my locker too. Hurriedly, I put them in my bag and zipped it. I put on my heels when I reached down and hit the kitchen for some breakfast.

“You look gorgeous” Aunt Melissa commented.

“Took a lot of time making up” I winked at her.

“Someone’s looking happy” She said smiling, “What’s special today?”

“Nothing special. I just wanted to you know look better than every day.”

“You do hun.” She said before placing a bowl of honey loops on my table. “Would you like some of the juice?”

“Yeap” I said popping the ‘p’.

I munched my tasty breakfast and then drank some juice. When I was done, I grabbed my keys and hopped outside.

“Take care” Aunt Melissa said as I made my way to my Jaguar.  

I threw my bag on the other seat before seating myself in the driver seat. I ignited the engine and my car roared to life. Seeing it so full of life, I planned on doing the rash driving. Today was not like other days. Today was different and fun. And changes are actually fun. In no time, I made it to my college and pulled over on my spot in the parking lot. I locked it and made my way inside the building. I spotted Katy as soon as I entered—like everyday—sitting with a group of hot guys. And I just called them hot. I chuckled to myself and made my way to the homeroom class.

“The diva is looking really happy. May I know why?” Someone said following with my pace. I realized that the voice was Daniel’s. Oh my God, I am so dead.

“Good morning,” I said sweetly.

“It’s going to be a good morning only after you do your part of explanation,” He stated smirking a little.

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about”

“You sure do, princess” He said as my heart skipped a beat. I could feel butterflies in my stomach as I remembered how Jeremy addressed me the same way. For a tini-tiny second, I didn’t recognize Daniel at all. He acted just like Jeremy.