WHAT'S INSIDE MY BRAIN?

Well, this is quite crazy. Suddenly, I have loads of ideas in my brain right now. I'm already here at the camp and I'm typing this using my iPhone :p *insert gasp here* Well, I was thinking about camp (duh) and there's wifi here so, give the lazy jelly some chance and go read some of my fudging ideas.

~The Unseen~

Well, this is going to happen while kids or rather teenagers are on a camp! :p (well, that was obvious) Anyway, so suddenly 3 kids disappeared on the third night. Jackson (HECK YEAH!) a simple boy who was at the camp too (duh to that) was supposed to be with the 3 kids. The next morning, his camp mates found him unconcious in the forest. Jackson can't remember anything that night. Everything is a blur and his memories are jumbled. And while everyone is busy looking for their missing camp mates, a girl in white suddenly shows herself to Jackson. What he doesn't know, he was dealing with the Unseen.

^ Well, that was crappy but hey, at least I tried. I'm not a writer in any sense but since I'm here in wattpad, I'm trying to convert myself (and it's like trying to eat meat when you're actually a vegetarian).

Hmm. Well, if that ^ is worth writing then comment belooooooow! If not, go ahead and suck some duck. I joke. No really, if it's not, ignore this crap shit :p

-------------------------------------------------------

~The Son of Zeus~

(Camp inspired this too. Why? Percy Jackson, duh? :p)

Jason (I just deleted the 'ck' cuz I'm cool like that :p) is the son of Zeus - the King of the Gods. But Jason doesn't know his father is Zeus. Jason is just a simple boy who lives in New Jersey with his aunt and uncle. What threw Jason's life into turmoil was the death of his aunt and uncle. He was suddenly left with no home and guardians. But a bearded old man that looks like Noah (<--that's a joke) 'But an old man suddenly appeared on Jason's front porch and introduced himself as Jason's long lost father. Jason, being hopeless, went with him but he never expected the old man to bring him to Olympus.

Eventually Jason got used to his new life. Running errands for his father (and when I say errands it means killing some monsters) and going to school like a normal teenager was the norm. But one day, he was sent to the Underworld for some special task. Join Jason in his travel to the Underworld and see what surprises the daughter of Hades have for him.

^Greek Myth. I'm a fan of Greek Myth so go suck my dick if you don't. I joke. Anyway, comment!!!!

THE OTHER IDEAS WILL BE PUT UP MAYBE TOMORROW. IT'S HARD TYPING USING YOUR IPHONE YOU KNOW. LMFAO :P

Anyway, camp is great already. Looking forward on telling you how's it going!

-jackson