Breaking Malik ~COMING SOON~

Zayn pushed past me, sending me flying back into the wall, tripping on my own two feet. "Watch where you're going," He spat at me, taking a cigarette out of his new pack, lighting it and up and taking a long, thoughtful drag from it.

I admit, Zayn Malik was the definition of hot. Any girls dream bad boy, with the tight fitting leather jacket, raven black hair styled into a quiff, his perfect jaw structure, and he wasn't to bad on the eyes. But I had no time to admire his beauty, I pushed myself off the wall, glaring harshly at the Greek God in front of me, "You should probably stop smoking, I'm sure your girlfriend doesn't like it,- Oh wait. That's right," I knew it was a low blow, Perrie broke up with the bradford bad boy a measily two hours ago, hence why he was outside smoking. But I was tired of being pushed around by Zayn, and that was going to end tonight.

Zayn's angelic face flashed so many different emotions in the next five seconds, it was a surprise it didn't split in two. From heart broken to extremly mad, Zayn's face flushed red before he pushed me against the wall I previously pushed myself off of. "Listen here, Poppet." My eyes were like slits, much like his as he called me Poppet, everyone knew I hated it. His lips curled up into a snarl as he took a long drag from his ciggerate, blowing the smoke in my face, making me choke. Another thing everyone knew about me, I hated the smell of smoke or anyone smoking near me. "You better watch what you say around me." I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he whispered in my ear, and within a second he was pushed off of me, walking back inside of the house. 

This was not the end of it.

___________________

Zayn and I have been on the wrong foot since we first met on the 28th of July, 2010. The day One Direction formed.

Let me tell you who I am. My name is Poppy Winston, born and raised and Doncaster, England, now at the age of 20, and my best friend was none other than Louis William Tomlinson.

My enemy: Zayn Malik

But what happens when I stand up to him. Simple:

All. Hell. Breaks. Loose.

______________________________________________________

So this is going to be my new story, and it will be started when I finish Cover-Up which only has like a couple of more chapters left. 

I got the idea for this story because of an imagine I read like a LONG time ago, and if I knew who wrote it, I would give credit but sadly, I don't know who. 

I know you guys are kind of pissed off about me for having In The Dark on hold, but honestly, I'm stuck with that story, and I'm probably going to delete it, I might try it in the future, but I doubt it.

So anyway, I hope you guys like the idea of this story, and if you do, please share it with friends so I can get a lot of reads on it, and fans for it before I start it, that would be cool! Sorry that the intro kind of sucks, I'm really bad at writing them, but this is different than my other ones, so hopefully it's better eh.

Anyway, comment what you think of it and vote, it may just be a long authors note but I need votes so I'll know that you guys are interested in it, and more votes, more people will read!

Lots Of Love~