Chapter 1-Begining

Hello everyone so this book is based on a tv show called WITs Academy and season 1 has finished so this is just a made up about season 2. If you had read the description about the book then you might know what I'm talking about so let's start.

"It's so great to be back at the academy." Said Andi happily. "Yeah I really missed the academy while we were gone." Said Ben. They were the first ones to be back at the academy and they waited for Jessie to come. Ben and Andi arrived together at the same time. A few minutes later Jessie came and ran to them while saying "Andi! Ben! I missed you guys so much."

"We missed you too"Andi said and hugged both of her wits. Suddenly the door opened and there stood Luke smiling and looking at Andi hugging her wits. He felt happy seeing her after they've been gone from the academy. Since Andi's back was facing Luke, Ben and Jessie saw him and pretended not to see him. "Me and Ben are gonna go first we'll come meet you later Andi." Jessie said smiling  and Ben nodded agreeing to Jessie's sentence.

"Okay be careful and don't go anywhere outside." Andi said to the both of them. They nodded and quickly left with their bags. Luke came behind of Andi and covered her eyes with his hands saying "Guess who?".  Andi said "Kim? Did your voice change?". Luke chuckled and took his hand away and said "It's me." He said smiling. " Luke!!" Andi turned around and hugged him tightly and the both of them smiled. But then suddenly they both quickly un-hugged each other and pretend that the hug did not happen. "Preppy your here early." Andi said in a uneasy voice. When Luke heard her called him Preppy he just knew that it was going to be normal like last time.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed the first chapter of Landi and please vote and tell me how the story is. Thanks and bye