Chapter 3

I started freaking out, I didn’t know what this person wanted and if he was going to kill me just like he did to Ms. Kelly, so I was ready to die at any given second-- Then I hear a familiar voice “Put my friend down now” I couldn’t believe my eyes -- Olivia! She was crazy coming to my rescue because this guy look like he was going to finish me off in a heart beat! That’s when it got really weird, the man and Olivia start roaring at each other? What makes it even worse was them bearing their nails, the rage in their eyes, and the bearing of their fangs-- Their fangs?! Since when did Olivia have fangs, come to think of it what kind of person has fangs! It was a scary site seeing the girl you love clawing at the guy who just murdered your teacher and vice verse. “I told you to stay out of my way Olivia!” the man said with a straight face. Olivia roared “This is my territory, you have no right to be here Vladek!” Vladek huh? He must be Russian considering I’ve never heard that name before in my life. As the two were fighting it out, I grabbed Richard and made a run for it! We got far only to be stopped by this really pale person, red leather jacked and ragged pants. “You Dylan Mitchel?” I nodded my head. “Good, you’re in danger. We need to get you out of here now.” I looked at him for a second then complied to the mysterious man. I told Richard to run home, which he ended up doing anyway considering how weird it was for him, especially for me. “Can you explain to me what the hell’s going on?!” I yelled at the pale man. He ignored me for a minute and then replied “Your being hunted down by Vampires. They suspect that you are a Vampire General, but have mistaken you for someone else. If you want to get out with your life, you are to come with me.” I hesitated for a moment, “ok, but just one thing. are you a Vampire?” He looked at me with a straight face, then he showed me something that I will never get out of my head-- his teeth changed from normal teeth, to fangs in a split second “Yes, yes I am. Now lets move, I’ll have my assistant tell you everything later.” His assistant? Does he mean Olivia?