Chapter 2

FOLLOW ME IN INSTAGRAM @amoir_

"Ugh, hurry up Lana!" I yelled to my sister from the bottom of the stairs. She always takes forever and a day in the morning as if I wouldn't leave her and have her at the bus stop in a quick second.

"I'm ready!" She yelled back finally walking down the stairs. I smiled at her appearance. She had her hair in a cute messy bun at the top of her head. She had on a cropped long sleeve shirt showing off her belly button peircing. On her legs were some ripped up bleached jeans that she had made herself. She also was wearing the Grapes that I bought her yesterday too. For jewelery she had on her gold name plate rings, necklace and earrings and the matching gold sister bracelets our dad had bought us. She looked like a straight ten.

"Owiee sissy you look like a baddiee off tops!" She exclaimed stopping to look me up and down. I laughed.

"I was about to say the same thing about you, looking A1." I admitted. I had my shoulder length hair down. I also had on a purple cropped shirt but sleeveless. For bottoms I had some ripped, high waisted, studded shorts that I had made and bleached. I was also wearing my grapes with some purple elite socks. For jewelery I had my gold nose peircing, gold belly button peircing, and name plate earrings, rings, and necklaces. Me and my sister always lowball thought a like.

Instead though, she was in the 9th grade and I had to keep an eye on her. For a 14 year old she was super thick. I mean I didn't get thick until my 11th grade year so I could only imagine her when she gets my age.

"Bye momma and daddy!" We yelled simultaneously as we left the house and got into my car. I turned the radio on and 'Beat It' by Sean Kingston ft. Chris Brown came on. I turned the radio on and we listened to that the whole way to school.

"Have a good day dude." I said as I pulled into the 9th grade forum. They were excluded from our building which was kind of good.

"Alright, love you sis." She said kissing my cheek and getting out the car. I waited until she got with her group of friends and then drove to the 12th grade parking lot. I grabbed my shoulder bag and phone then got out.

I saw my crew standing by the entrance and walked over to them. There was Demarco, Kerri, Monica who was hugged up with Junior, Makayla who was hugged up with Jamal, and Zachary.

"What's up y'all?" I asked waving with a smile.

"What's up sissy!" Makayla exclaimed giving me a hug. Makayla was one of my closest friends. She was a full on Indian with the prettiest and longest hair. It goes all the way to her booty. I called her my sister cause we've been knowing each other for time. Monica is my ride or die and Kerri is my girl best friend. Us four together are like the incredible 4 superheros. We tolerate none.

"Aye best friend you looking real swagu with that outfit and them Grapes though!" Demarco acknowledged.

"Well you know I try." I stated making them laugh. "So what's the turn up today after school?" I asked them.

"Man you always tryna get yurnt after a party done happened. This the time to be sleeping preparing for this weekend. I'm still trying to get over the hangover. " Zachary groaned.

"Man, that part." Kerri agreed probably just realizing how drunk she was at the last party. I smacked my lips.

"Y'all boof man. Always tryna go to sleep. It's the weed getting to y'all, slowing y'all down." I informed them and they laughed.

"Shit it's the weed that got me here. Probably wouldn't have made it without hitting that blunt one time this morning!" Demarco said giving Zachary and Junior daps while we laughed.