His Slave Chapter 13 (Mature Content)

Just to recap: "I'm. not. your. slave" sneered Cali looking up at him.

"You bet you are" replied Finn swimming towards her "Aidan's right, you need to learn to respect me, fast" with that he lurched towards Cali sending water flying. She shrieked and began too swim away but was suddenly dragged under water by two large hands around her waist.

She struggled, splashing and kicking.

Cali began to panic, she was losing oxygen. Fearing for her life Cali stopped trying to swim away and began to pull at the hands holding her down.

She scratched and strained against at the long fingers desperatly trying to reach the surface but they did not move. He had a firm grip. She screamed, swallowing the water. Panicking she pulled and tugged harder and harder.

So this was it? How Cali was going to die. Drowned by her master?

Maybe not. Just before Cali completely blacked out she was lifted to the surface. Gasping and spluttering she looked up into Finns eyes. He showed no emotion. Oh God he was serious.

Her body was heaving as she was held limp in the water. Her long brown hair stuck to her face and dripped into the water below.

"I'm your master" was all Finn said. Cali was too exasperated to reply, she could barely think let alone talk.

Slowly Finns hands slid down her body deeper into the water. He maintained a threatening constant eye contact with her. He stroked her lower back, yet his hands continued to move down wards until they were resting on Cali's but cheeks. He squeezed them and Cali jumped. Still wheezing she moved her hands down in protest, once again trying to peel his grip off if her.

"Don't you dare" Cali stopped. "...Undo your bikini top" Cali closed her eyes, WHY!! Why was she in this situation! Fear pumped through her veins.

"Take the top off" he reiterated his demand.

Painstakingly Cali lifted her hands and undid the knot at the back of the bikini, allowing the ties to float in the water behind her. Gritting her teeth Cali then lifted her hair up and undid the bow behind her neck letting the bikini fall off and float in the water in front of her. She stared down at it.

Finn stepped closer and moved his hands around her butt, hooking his thumbs over the seam of the bikini. Not once did he take his eyes if her naked body. He then began to massage her with his thumbs, rubbing them in small circles against her. Cali shuddered underneath him, he was being rough today.

She shut her eyes and mentally tried to escape. Thinking about laughing with Gwen and her morning with Kim and Milly. She wanted to be with them, use their protection. Their smiles and kind ways...

Cali's eyes burst open. Finn had shoved his tongue down her throat, pulling her towards him, his face pushed against hers. She tried to push him off but instead he continued to kiss her while grabbing her hair from behind and pulling her down. Cali bowed down to the pain and lowered her head, arching her body back. She clasped his hand begging him to let go of her hair.

The water sloshed around their two bodies as Finn pushed against her. He moved from her mouth to her heck, sucking on her collar bone. He continued to step closer but Cali edged away, wincing every time she put pressure on her foot.

Eventually Cali hit the side of the pool. She couldn't go back any further. Noticing this Finn pushed her harder into the pool wall. Cali yelped in protest but Finn did not respond. There was now a deep red love bite on Cali's collar bone and it stung. Finn licked his lips and stood back.

"Given my proposal any thought" he said leaning forewords but still holding Cali's arms against the pool wall. "It would be so easy to have you right now and your pain would end" he said in a deep husky tone. Cali pulled against him murmuring quietly. She turned her hand away from his and looked blankly into the distance.

"Fine then, slave, I'll continue" he said while grasping her hair again and pulling her back into the centre of the pool...

"Wait, Finn" whispered Cali with a croaky coarse voice. He stopped.

"Not here" she finally whispered. Finn let go of her hair and she tilted her head up. He looked at her with intent eyes. "I don't want it to happen hear" she repeated even more quietly. Cali was pleading with her eyes.

Although she had no intentions of truly surrendering herself to Finn, she had to get out if this pool and she would do what ever it would take.

"Fine" replied Finn. He smoothly lifted her up and walked her up the steps and out of the water. Cali exhaled a sigh if relief. Maybe she wouldn't die today.

Placing her down feet first Finn then passed her a white fluffy towel from a sun bed and she quickly wrapped her self up in it. The fabric was warm and soft as it had been lying in the sun. Finn proceeded to dry himself off and then passed Cali a small flowery Cami dress. She snivelled as she took it from him "Put it on" was all he said.

Finally! A way to cover myself up thought Cali as she eagerly slipped it over her head. Her hair had begun to dry and was forming ringlets over her shoulders.

Turning Finn then guided her out of the pool room and down one of the houses many corridors.

"I have one condition" whispered Cali looking up at Finn. He stopped and pulled her shoulders toward him "I don't think you're in any position to bargain my darling" she crossed her small feet and rubbed her toes against one another nervously. "You protect Gwen, stop Aidan from seeing her- th...then you can have me..." "how sweet" he cooed "but I'm afraid such a compromise won't be met. Anyway, Gwen will be out of mine and my fathers hands soon"

"what?!" Snapped Cali "what do you mean? What are you doing with her!" Her confidence had returned and she was ready to fight again, even with no hope for herself she would still fight for Gwen.

"Let's just say Aidan's going to benefit greatly" continued Finn. Cali's Jaw dropped.