The Perfect Boyfriend <3

He would scream i love you down the halls not careing who heard him. He would go on walks with me in 40 degree weather hot coco in one hand my hand in his other. He would sing out lound to any song even if i called him retarded. He would let me sing out loud and not call me wierd. He will sit outside on my steps with me because theres nothing to do, and he wouldnt say hes bored because he is with me. He would let me look like crap wearing a bog t-shirt and shorts, and still call me beautiful. He would write to me a thousand times at school everyday. He would come to my house at nine o clock to wake me up on the weekends. He would take me to the park and push me on the swings. He wont be shy around my family but be a part of it.He would argue with my friends that he loves me more. He would keep every single promise he makes. He would run up and hug me whenever he sees me. He wont be scared to dance in front of me or act retarted. He would spend my birthday with me and my crazy family. He would rent all the chick flics he knows of and watch them with me when i am home sick. He picks his friends over me sometimes. He will remember our anneverseries before i do. He will call me at night right before i go to bed just so he know hes the last voice i hear before i go to bed. He would push my hair out of my face. He would carry my books at school even if he has two of his own. He would  wear my favorite shirt of his every monday. A boy who would ask me whats wrong when i look sad and iss me on the forehead and say its going tobe okay. He would give me his sweaqtshirt even if he is freezing and he wouldnt make me feel guilty about it. He would never get jealous because he know i love him more then anything. Most importantly when he says FOREVER HE MEANS FOREVER!!!!!!!

                                       -<3citychick<3-