Chapter 1: ITS THE BEST DAY EVER! -Spongebob-

Dedicated to @NYCwriting, one fallen angel to another. ;)

On the side is Lizzie. ^.^ She's so adorable!!!! >.<

_______________________________________

Lizzie's POV-

"...We scream, we shout

We are the fallen angels

We scream, we shout

Whoa, whoa

We shout

We are the fallen angels!"

Black Veil Brides play the last chords and the crowd goes crazy, including me. WOOOO!!!! "Thank you all for coming! Good night London!" Andy yells in the mic and the band leaves the stage sweating buckets.

I follow everyone out the door pumped that I actually saw BLACK VEIL BRIDES!! AHH!! Ugh I sound like a fan girl of that gay singer, Justin Beiber. I seriously believe he's a girl in disguise with a voice like that! HE SOUNDS LIKE A FRICKING CHIPMUNK!!

ALVIN! SIMON! THEODORE! I TOLD THE WITCH DOCTOR I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU!!- Yeah, sorry I have issues. -.-'

I watch everyone get into their cars, while I? I walked away down the street. Why? Well I have no car plus I snuck out of the house so my parents can't pick me up. They don't approve of my music choices but I don't care. MY MUSIC CHOICE IS MOTHER FRICKING AWESOME!!

I put my superman headphones on and blast Sleeping With Sirens in my ears. But the lovely music was cut short as I heard a trash can lid smash to the ground.

Now currently I was in a pretty sketchy neighborhood, a.k.a. the home of rapists and killers, so you can imagine why I ran for the fricking hills. But it seemed that I wasn't fast enough because I was pushed to the ground and flipped over on my back. RAPIST ALERT!!! AHH!! HELP!! RAPIST!!! I came face to face with curly haired, red eyed, boy around 18ish. He looks oddly familiar... hmmmm... I got my eye on you pretty boy!... mostly cause your about to possibly rape me. Sooo..... HELP!!!! I sent click on my telepathic message to the nearest non dangerous person in the area. People should seriously learn telepathy... you may wonder why I'm not screaming.... it's because I can't... I don't know why but I just can't right now. It feels like an invisible force is keeping my mouth shut...

I seriously need to stop watching Supernatural. -.-

But until then... HELP!! WINCHESTERS!!!!!! I NEED THE WINCHESTERS!!! HEEEEEEEEELP!! D:

He scanned my face clearly amazed with how much make up I have on. ITS CALLED WAR PAINT!! ANDY BEIRSACK FOREVER!!! He frowned and tilted my head exposing my also covered make up neck. He sighs. "Looks like your coming home with me." He smirks, NAW!! I DON'T WANNA GET RAPED TODAY!! I struggle but he easily flings me over his shoulder and in a flash I was in a living room.

WTF!?

He tosses me on the couch and stares at me, and stares, annnnnnnd stares..... annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd stares.... annnnnnnnnnnnn- ok you get the point!

Harry's POV-

I was hunting. Liam's number one rule: Get the one's that aren't going to be missed. So where do I go? A EMO CONCERT OF COURSE!! All emos are never cared for usually because being abused, raped, or bullied. (A/N: No offence to anyone!! This is just how hunter vampire Harry sees things, HE'S A VAMPIRE FOR LLAMA'S SAKE! Dark side, you know?)

I watched as the humans left the concert scanning the crowd for someone to pick off. Like a hyena searching for a wounded gazelle. There's my gazelle. I focus on the girl walking away from the crowd and down the street.

I got a closer look and saw she had emo style hair (no surprise there) which was pink. She had crystal clear blue eyes and was currently listening on her iPod. I looked at the album cover on her screen and saw it was a band called Sleeping With Sirens. Never heard of them. I couldn't completely see her face since it was covered in war paint. Now that I think about it many people at the concert had the same make up. Must be some trend in the band.

To be honest she looked kinda cute... snap out of it Harry!

I 'accidentally' tipped over a garbage can lid crashing it to the ground. She immediately took off down the road. It's always fun to watch them try to escape plus they make their hearts beat faster which makes blood pumped harder sending us into full hunter mode.

I vampire speeded to her and pushed her down flipping her over so that she was laying on her back. She looked terrified which was really a normal daily expression I see. I scanned her face amazed at how detailed her make up is before realizing something. I frown and tip her head to the side exposing her neck. SHE EVEN COVERED HER NECK IN MAKE UP!! Geez. This girl seriously takes it seriously with her make up.

I don't want to taste makeup while I drink her dry. I'll just take her home and clean away the make up there then feast. I smirk and say "Looks like your coming home with me." I easily fling her over my shoulder not really noticing that she was struggling.

I run to the house and get there in less then you can say 'bloodsucking demon'. I plop her down on the couch and stare at her wondering where the cleaning wipes are... hmmm...

___________________________________________

So how was it?

Please tell me. NO ONE EVER DOES!!!

SO PLEASE!!!!

Oh and if you read my 'All About Me' thing on my profile page then you'll notice that I said I HATE ONE DIRECTION' S MUSIC. That doesn't say I don't like their personalities. Why am I writing something I don't like? Because I find 1D fan fictions amusing. People actually believe that they'll be in one of the boy's pants. LOLZ! In fact I know someone now that seriously LOVES Niall. (Not looking at Faith at all...) It's creepy. @Claire_201 is one of the only ones who actually is funny and doesn't obsess crazily over them.

So...

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

EAT SPAGHETTI

-Parker :)

P.S. I LOVE YOU FOR READING MY STORIES!!!