Chapter 2

I started walking up to the front office, then I saw Jessica at her locker. I smiled at her and she waved. Now for some reason she's not making me as nervous. Ugh, whatever. I have to go to the office. I opened the door and there where like 3 people in there. " Yes, may I help you?" A lady in a long dress asked me. " Yes ma'am, They called my name on the intercom, Naomi Kealoha." I said to her. " Yes, follow me." I started following her and I saw Jessie sitting in a black chair in the principals office. "Naomi?" Mr. Brown said to me. " Yes sir?" I am so confused. " Have a seat,  well Mr. Jessie said that you where with him last night and that he did nothing wrong."   I looked over to Jessie and clenched my teeth, I can't lie to the principal, but he's my best friend. I know Jessie spray painted in the cafeteria but I can't say he did. " Mrs. Kealoha?" Mr. brown said. " Yes sir?" I said shyly. " Did Jessie do graffiti in the café? " No sir. He didn't." My stomach was grudging. "Are you sure?" He asked. 'Yes 100 percent positive!" Ugh I am going to kill Jessie. " Well you two can leave and go back to class."   I walked out of that small office and punched Jessie in the arm, while walking out room. " Ah, damn chica thank you!" he said smirking at me. Ugh " Don't thank me,  out of all people you wanted me to come up here and lie?" I said angrily. Well I am angry!  He took  my hand and said," Listen, Your my best friend and my partner in crime, and you helped me I owe you okay." I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. I can never stay mad at him. " Okay you owe me, well you have to come shopping with me this weekend!" He hates going shopping with me because he has to carry all my bags. '" Ugh, fine whatever. I will call you tonight." He said annoyed. '' Mkay, I gadda go to class, bye shopping buddy." I laughed and walked back to class. I opened my class door and walked back over to the back table with Jay, he was waiting for me and when he saw me he looked up and smiled. My stomach got butterflies. I think I'm crushing on Jay. " Well what happened?" He asked. " Oh nothing much just Jessie was doing the usual." I said like I've done this before, which I have. " Oh well what are you doing Friday?" He said kinda softly. Is he asking me out? OMG!!! Yes! But Jessica! But Jay? Ugh. " Oh nothing, I'm going shopping with Jessie Saturday but that's basically all. Why?" Jay just looked at me and smiled. He smile is perfect, his white teeth flashed towards me and that made me blush. " Well I wanted to know.... If you like wanted to see a movie.... or something like that?" He said nervously. Yes! Ugh I gadda act cool, like its no big deal. " Yeah sure, that will be great." I said smiling at him. Ugh that's it I like him, not Jessica, well I think she has a boyfriend any ways. Well what ever. " Hey. Earth to Naomi. I wanna know if you wanna come over to night and work on this chemistry project?" Jay smirked and looked at me. I rolled my eyes, " Sure I will be over after school." I said getting up because the bell just rung. I have another class with him then off to lunch. I started walking in the hall and I saw jay leaned up against the lockers talking to some other girl. I got super jealous. " Hey baby." I said walking over to Jay. I hugged him, and stood there as this chick gave me a dirty look. But Jay knew what I was going. " Hey babe, Bye Taliaha." He walked away from Taliaha and grabbed me around the waist and we started walking over to our next class. " Really, you had to come over there?" He asked chuckling. I blushed and smiled, " Yup I had to!" I said leaning my head on his shoulder. " Jealous much?" He asked. Ugh he is making me go crazy. "Maybe." I said flipping my hair and walking into my next class.

What do you think will happen in chapter 3? Well we found a new character, named Taliaha. Will she come more in the book? And Naomi is over Jessica that was quick. She likes Jay now! Well we will se what will happen!