The Start

You sit her on the wooden tables at the fairy tail guild im so happy to be here but everyone here is a little crazy you think to yourself seeing the doors slam open as a pink haired with a scarf guy walks in sreaming "WE KICKED THEIR ASSES" a small cat with wings flies past him "a cat that that flies" you mumble you feel cold hands placed on your shoulders and a voice say "yeah thats happy he is a fairy tail wizard" you look up and see a gorgeous guy looking at you as your face grows hotter "you gotta cool down your going all red" he says giggles which only makes you blush more "whats that supposed to mean" you say a little annoyed as you allow a small puff of steam escape your mouth he is shocked by this action "hmm ill take it your the ice flamed wizard (Y/N)"yeah your an ice wizard arwnt you if so ill take it ur grey ive been told about you" you say as your eyes turn blue "yeah im grey and what exactly have you heard about" he says smirking "well that you strip because of an old habit" you say with a cheesy grin he stares at you blankly you giggle and stand up and go to walk fast as you see a huge flame infront of you making you flip backwards you hear people cheer your name (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!