Things fans seem to do on wattpad that bugs me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are fans so threatening?

Its bad enough thatt the authors threaten for votes but how about the fans who threaten to unfan you if you don't upload.

This has never happened to me but rather some of my favourite wattpad authors.

They get pissed off then send a letter to all their fans about how threats are unecessary and they should not be rushed.

They have a point. Quality writing takes time.

The only time people should unfan is when they don't like the work of the wauthor (wattpad author).

People on wattpad need to chill. Everyone has a life outside of the site. No matter how much you like their stories you have to consider that the wauthor is a real person with an actual life to live.

If you can't wait spend some time with your own imagination and think of what you think could happen.

Furthermore, some fans feel like they can tell the author what to write. They have different idea for the story and they try to force it upon the author. Seriously chill.

*Also key fact for the authors. I appreciate that you guys are real people but sometimes you give too much info about yourself. Especially in the authors notes.

Those are meaant to give info on the story or the authors thoughts while writing specific parts of the story.

Telling someone personal stuff can be therapuedic: true. But is it nessesary in a A/N? Can't you send it to just your fans? I don't want you to tell me your life story just before the next chapter.

*I don't meaan to sound insensitive its just that sometimes when I read certain A/N's about how someone's life is shit right now and they are having all these health issues that mean that they shouldn't be trying to writes stories and they should be recovering I'm thinking "then why aren't you trying to recover first and then write and post later and explain then, why you hadn't posted sooner?" Is this supposed to show your dedication to your fans? Because to me you're just risking your health, if it really is true. It makes me doubt your authenticity and whether or not there really is something wrong. Your health is really imporrtant you shouldn't joke with it.

***feel free to give feedback, I don't mind everyone is entitled tto their own opinion****