#imagine: #Louis i love you more than your worth

"Wait? So you, Louis Tomlinson, the man who can get any girl he likes, fanceys his maid!" Harry chuckled, I just stood there in suprise. My name is Amy I shave blonde hair and big blue eyes and I'm a maid for the one and only Mr Louis Tomlinson, from one direction. This isn't the usual job you would expect a 17 year old girl to be doing, but the fact is, if I don't then I will be homelessness and will have no food, since my parents both dide in a crash in my hometown Italy. Therefore, I got shipped over here to work for Mr Tomlinson. He is a ok boss we talk quite alot and he has helped me with English, but it's just he always has house parties and almost every time something was broken, so I had to buy a new replacement for him out of my my own wages, £3.50 a week, luckily he only has party's at the end of the month, so I could spend my whole months wages on him. But what he didn't know, was that I had panic attacks often, ecpecialy around the time he has parties. "Mrs Amy. I'm having another party so can you do what you do every time?" I nodded. "Yes Mr Tomlinson, but may I quickly pop outside for a breather, I feel a bit sick?" I asked hoping he was in a good mood."okay, but 5 minutes only okay??" He asked with a serious face on. "Yes Mr Tomlinson cirtenly thank you." I grin before heading outside. As I got down there I breathed in and out. "It's just another party Amy, focus, don't have one of you stupid panic attacks, oh yeah I have had this talk before and it usually leads to one well done!" I started crying and shaking, the truth was parties scare me, in Italy, someone had a house party and my best friend got to drunk got hit by a car on the way home,so from that day on I have always hated them. I sit there shaking and crying, when the door opens.

Louis P.O.V:

Where the heck is Amy? I shout her name all over the house and got no response, I shouted again, still no response, she was supposed to be back 5 minutes ago, so I run to the front door and open it and is shocked at the sight I see. Amy was shaking and crying, I bent down next to her. "Miss Amy, are you alright?" I asked worried, she whiped her tears away and stood up brushing her uniform down to make it look alright before she looked up at me. "No no, I'm fine Mr Tomlinson, I-I will j-just get back to work ok?" She says in her beautiful Italian accent. "No somethings wrong tell me, you can trust me, can't you?" I ask as I sit on the step. "I can trust you Mr Tomlinson, but I can't tell you what's bothering me, or I may loose my job." She whispers shaking, I did feel for her, I mean she's a foreign, beautiful girl who's learners dide, she is only 17 and she is in England on her own. "Nothing will make me fire you, promise." I tell her and she nodded nervously. "Well ok, see Mr Tomlinson I have always been scared of party's ever since my best friend dide at one back in Italy, it was the worst thing ever, apart from my parents and so I usually have a panic attack every time you have one, because I'm worried it will happen again." She breathed. I gasped, so not only did she loose her parents, she lost her best friend as well. "D-do you mind me asking how she dide?" She let a tear slide down her face before answering. "She got hit by a car, but not any car, my mum and das one, she was drunk." She whispered again I gasped. "Okay, well how about, you go home and I will still pay you the wages, I, I can take you home, you know if you like?" I asked hopefuly she smiled a big smile "oh thank you Mr Tomlinson!" I smiled and we got in the car and we drove to what she called her home, we were at 4th street when she called her stoped as she got out I got out with her and my eyes began to water. This thing that she has called her home, was and old, abandoned shop with smashed Windows. As I walk in, I see I little bottle of water and a blanket. "Well thanks for the drive home Mr Tomlinson, it means a lot." She beamed. I was just stunned looking around this he'll hole, then I felt guilt, there I was in a state-of-the-art mansion stunned and she was living in a shit hole. "D-do you actualy live here?" I stammer at her and she nodded, smiling sadly. "Yes, I do, it's okay but all I remember is that if I didn't find this place, I would be on the streets,so in some ways I got blessed by the Lord." She grinned. Hearing that moved me to tears, she had so little, yet she had loads of appreciation for what she dose have. "Don't cry Mr Tomlinson. I would give you a tissue, but I don't have any." She laughed and I smiled at her sadly. "Again, sorry for the questions, but what exactly do you eat and drink and how do you go to the loo?" I ask, suddenly shy. She laughed again, that's what I admierd , her high spirits. "Well for starters, I use the public toilets and also, see that guitar over there? I busk for money, when I have no luck I starve myself." I stared at the guitar that I hadn't seen before and then looked at her sickly thin figure, I had to look away, before today, she told me that she worked out a lot and I was stupid enough to believe her, but wait, what about the money I pay her? "What about my money, that I give you?" I asked her, "well you see, I use my wages to buy a replacement for anything broken from your house parties." She chucked and I went pale, the reason she was sickly thin, the reason she had to live in this, the reason that was everything bad in her life bass because I was selfish. "I-I'm so sorry, oh and by the way that guitar is beautiful." I breathed. "Thank you, I got it from my parents as a 16th birthday present, before they dide, shall I play you something and maybae sing a little something?" She asked. I nodded and she got her guitar out and started playing a familiar tune. She She was singing skinny love, by buddy. After she finished a applauded her and then it hit me, she could stay at mine, I had plenty of spear rooms. "How would you like to stay at mine "Miss Amy, how would you like to stay at mine, you can have proper meals, a nice bed, what do you say?" I looked at her willingly hoping she will say yes.

Amy's P.O.V:

Was he really asking me this, I wanted to say yes but I couldn't and besides it would be strange locksmith my boss, I mean sure I spend most of the time there, but I just don't think it would be fair on the other staff. "No, hi, I couldn't possibly, it would be unfair to all the others and besides, you wouldn't want a dirty old cleaner living with you..." I blurt out bye Mr Tomlinson." I whisper as I sat by my blanket.

Louis P.O.V:

She waited for me to leave, but I couldn't, I hurt me knowing that she was going to be sleeping here tonight, she could get hurt at any one point, but she wanted me to go, so. "Okay, but if you do change your mind, you know where I am, goodnight Miss Amy." I nodded and walked out into the night.

When I got home I crashed on my bed, I got out my phone and rung my best friend Harry. "Hey buddy, listen I'm not really up for tonight, okay?" I say. "What's up man you never turn down a house party." Harry replies and I sigh before telling him, "well, it's uh my house maid, Amy, she is the sweetest girl and she lives in a vandalised shop on her own as her best friend and learners both dide in Italy she busks for money for food and water because she spends her wages on replacing broken stuff from my house parties and when she doesn't get any money she has to starve, I have offered for her to live here but she refuses because she didn't want to hurt anyone so yeah that is why I don't want to have a house party and also I'm to tired and upset and worried to care so if you want a house party then ducking have one at yours kapish ?" I snap and the phone went silent. "I'm sorry Haz, I guess I am just worried." I sigh. Wow Lou, that was deep, sounds like you really do love her and you need to tell her when she is working at yours tomorrow yeah?" See this is why I can tell him anything, sure he is younger than me, but he lived with girls for years and so he's had many experiences with this kind of things. "Okay thanks man, it means a lot. Night." I say and he says the same back and we hang up.

*next day*

Amy's P.O.V:

Well this is going to be aquared, after turning down Mr Tomlinson's offer. I think I will try and ignore him unless I need to find out what job I am doing. I wants the house and all was silent, so I was guessing he was still asleep as he is usually very loud when I am here. Seeing as he hadn't given me anything to do I decided to dust. When I was dusting I started singing the A team by Ed Shearen, knowing that no-one could hear.

Louis P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of singing, I yawned and went down to see Amy singing the A team by Ed Shearen, he was a amazing singer, as was she I just stood there listening to her silky smooth voice until she stoped. I looked round the corner to see her walking towards my direction. She walked past me before turning around to me. "Morning Mr Tomlinson, how are you today?" She asked, see that is what's so nice about her she is so caring towards other people. "I'm fine thank you Miss Amy, now would you like to come to the kitchen and I will tell you what to do for the day." I say, I was going to tell her I loved her. "Yes, right away Mr Tomlinson." She says as she scurried down the hallway to the kitchen. "So what would you like me to do today Mr Tomlinson." She asked as she silently sighed. "Actualy, can I speak speak to you Miss Amy?" I asked and she nodded. "Yes, of course Mr Tomlinson." She says as she gulped. "First off, please, call me Louis and second of all. I love you." I breathed.

Amy's P.O.V:

"Excuse me?" I asked. He took another deep breath. "I said I love you Amy, your perfect, your strong, kind and beautiful and was hoping you could also be mine?" He asked looking at me, pouting, I just stood there. "Mr T... I mean Louis I, I don't know what to say, I, I mean me?" I stammered. "Yes Amy, you." I stood still and processed everything. "Okay." I whispered. "Thank God , I love you so much Amy!" He half yelled and eight that he kissed my cheek as I smiled at my new boyfriend.