Chptr:2 - My school life

At high school, I was the 'fragile' girl, that no one would want to befriend. I stayed in my corner in the back of the class , earbuds in their rightful place.. Even the teachers didn't bother about me. Till one day, i met Beatrice , Bea as she prefered, one of those bad girls ,always wearing black and who had piercings on her belly button..she was a nice girl trying to act like a bad one.We were assigned a project together ,thats how we became best friends.. She introduced me to her friends namely, Gabriella or Gabby because she was bored of jokes like "Hey,Gabriella! How's Troy?"
There was Taylor , the type of shopping freaks kind of girl ,And Christian and Carl, hot twins like really , really hot, and the most annoying, funny and annoying guy on this whole world:*suspence drum banging* Tobias. Did i say how much he was annoying? Everyone used to call us 'Tom & Jerry' because everytime we meet we had a who-insults-the-other-most-wins type of game.But i really liked him.. I started to fear having a teenage crush on him but as i said life's a bitch , one year before graduation i got one of these famous severe crisis and since then i moved to New York for treatment.. Leaving all those good friends behind.. Here i take stupid courses on LLB even i know i'm never becoming a lawyer , i can't even talk correctly how do you expect me to fight a case without fainting?
I'm still in contact with Bea.. but its been 6 months since the last time she E-mailed me...
Until today...

#_#

~A/N~
I know till now its not very interesting but carry on
Peace