HONEY BOO BOO IN THE HUNGER GAMES

[[NOTE: PLEASE READ THIS IN HER VOICE]

 [ALSO THIS KIND OF SUCKS BUT I WROTE IT AT 3 IN THE MORNING SO SHUT UP]

I wake up, and Mama serves us a nice plate of butter sketti for breakfast. I eat with Chikcadie, Chubbs, and Pumpkin, and Glitzy. After breakfast I get dressed in my prettiest pageant gown. But today is not a pageant, today is the Reaping. My sisters all have signed up for tesserae, which give us extra toilet paper, butter, ketchup, and bologna so we don't ever get hungry. Mama helps me wash my hair in the sink, makes it cute, like the rest of me, and we walk to the Town Dump, where the reaping begins. It's my first year, so my name is only in once, maybe 5oo times, im not sure. 

This lady Effie, who looks like a cracked up beauty queen and has almost no viggile jaggle, gives a speech about these games, and I now realize, what if she picks me? What do I get if I win? Do I get money? I hope so, because a dolla makes me holla. 

By now, the boy has been picked, I don't know him. I think he goes to school with Pumpkin. Next, she is walking over to the girls' bowl, and before I know it, she reads the name.

"GLITZY!" She yells to the crowd because we can't afford microphones.

It escapes my brain that Glitzy is a male pig.

"I VOLUNTEER!" I yell. I waddle up to the stage as fast as my little legs carry me, before anyone can stop me.

"Oh. It looks like we have a volunteer!" The lady in the pink wig says.

"Tell us doll, what's your name?" She asks me.

"IM HONEY BOO BOO CHILD, AND I'M A BEAUTY QUEEN!" I say for everyone in Panem to hear. 

"Well, aren't you a darling little person." She says with a fake laugh.

"Well, actually, I don't think I'm a person. I think I'm a fish!"

The TV filming crew from TLC quickly prompts everyone in the audience to salute me, perfect for a heartfelt moment. After they salute me, we have to cut to commercials, so the lady, named Effie, scoots us off to our rooms where we say our goodbyes.

Mama hugs me and starts crying, I don't know what's going on. I don't even know my ABC's.  "Oh smoochie." She whimpers.

"What, mama, am I gonna be famous now, What routine should I do ?"

"No, honey, do you know what you signed yourself up for?"

"Not really, I just had to save Glitzy!"

"Suga, you signed yourself up for THE HUNGER GAMES!"

"Do we get cheeseballs?"

"No...it's a game where they try to kill you!"

"BUT I HAVE SHOW AND TELL TOMORROW!" I say, distressed. 

"Baby, you have to win, and in order to win..you'll have to be...a hollaback girl!" Mama says.

I sit there, totally shocked. Cause I aint no hollaback girl.