Forgive and Forget

Hey sexay ladies and gents. This, I feel, is a fugly, gross, filler. I am SOO sorry I haven't updated since the dinosaurs were around. ANYWAYS HERE YA GO!!! And, since Liam is usually cockblocking in all the other fics I read, he was cockblocked here for his own good, tuh.

-Kikixx

Oh gosh! What the hell!

What was I freaking out about you ask? Well, Liam SexayFace Payne was lying next to me…butt naked.

“What the fuck happened” I muttered under my breath.

I began to recall the previous night’s, um, events, and all I could do was smile to myself. Liam had been my hero; he saved me from a creepy rapist guy yesterday and then made love to me. My heart was bouncing off of the walls.

I was so tempted to stay in bed with Liam, but I needed a shower. Drew’s grimy fingerprints were on my body, mixing in with Liam’s pure ones. Again, Zayn is so rubbing off on me with this deep thinking crap.

I eased myself out of bed and tiptoed to the bathroom, hoping that I didn’t wake the sleeping Liam. I scrubbed my body hard and let the warm water wash away any past guilt and regrets. When I stepped out of the bathroom I ran into Liam. Liam’s eyes met mine and he looked like a deer caught in headlights. Had he remembered what happened last night and regretted it all? I really hope not!

I rushed into my room, clouded by my thoughts. And then the regrets began to flow back into my body.

I had called his beloved girlfriend a slut.

I did not think about Liam’s feelings that night.

I said things that were selfish.

I never apologized to Liam.

As I sat on my bed, drenched in water, tears spilled out of my eyes. I was so stupid sometimes! I sat there with my head in my hands until I heard the door slowly creak open.

“Hey I just, um, came to get my clothes,” Liam mumbled.

He looked up and our eyes met for the second time today. Realizing that I had been crying (I can’t really hide my extremely puffy eyes. I’m no magician), he ran over and kneeled down next to me.

“Niall, babe, what’s wrong?”

“Li, I just thought about all of this,” I replied.

“Do you, uh, regret last night,” Liam looked down and blushed.

“I was going to ask you the same thing.”

“Well, I-I don’t,” Liam mumbled. “What about you?” He kept his head down.

“I don’t, but, Liam, look at me.”

When he didn’t look up, I took his jaw in my hand and tilted his head to face me.

“Liam, I wanted to say that I was sorry for saying such bad things about Danielle. I love her, really I do. I guess I was just jealous and a little upset when you told me you caught her cheating on you, ya know? I always want the best for you, but I should have never said those things. I was selfish, and I knew I was going to have to give you up at some point,” I mumbled the last few words.

Liam opened his eyes wide and suddenly lunged forward to embrace me.

“It’s okay, Nialler. You were most likely drunk and not thinking! I know that you would never do anything to hurt me. It wasn’t selfish either! I should have thought about your feelings too. And you know what? You have me now.”

He pulled away from the hug and looked me in the eyes, beaming with pure joy.

“I love you okay?” He continued.

“You do?”

“Yes.”

“Oh,” I replied, trying to hide a smile.

Liam pulled my face into his, and locked my body in his legs. Out lips met and the feeling was still there. He continued to deepen the kiss as time went by. Me? I was too dumbfounded to do it myself. Liam forgave me so easily, and I still felt so guilty.

My senses began to kick in as soon as Liam’s hand began to slither down my chest and towards the towel that was wrapped loosely against my waist.

Right when things began to heat up, Louis burst through the door.

“Back off of each other, hungry hippos, we have an interview in an hour!”

Louis slammed the door back shut and laughed his ass down the hall.

“Dammit Lou,” Liam mumbled and crawled off of me.

As he walked towards the bathroom I couldn’t help but wonder: why wasn’t Louis shocked to find Liam and I like this?