Short erotic stories

Start from the beginning

She went inside and ordered her self a big buforded with all the works, and some very scrumptious curly frys. Yum. After she sat down ate all her food in a very leaiserly manner she divested her self of the facilities. She was actually in a pretty good mood considering it's raining so hard you can't see at all, she's already missed her first flight and by the way things are looking like she may miss her check in time and lose her deposit on the hotel room.

She sighed contently, as if saying oh well life goes on. Of course this state of being last oh about 10 seconds as she realizes the cabbie isn't in the parking lot. The taxi she rode in is gone. Becky rushes out into the parking lot and looks frantically around. Her precious expenisve things are laying around the parking lot getting ran over by cars, being rained on half of it looks stolen. "SON OF A BITCH!!!"

She gathers her items and stuffs them into her bag, they now fit easily. She whimpers in loss. She brambles back into the building shivering, looking like a drowned rat. Poor thing. Becky slumped into a nearby bench and slames her face into the table, she knew good things can't happen to her. "Becky? Becky Johansen?" Chills ran up her spine. She lifeter her head steadily. "Andrew?" She felt the timy tingle.

Here she is looking drowned wearing old stained sweats and bland tennis shoes, and here HE is wearing a tight black t-shirt, tight jeans and brown boots. She shivered again, but not because she was cold. "Damn woman, you look like a half drowned kitten all terrified and inocent." His voice turned slightly husky during mid sentance.

becky just stares at him, the tingleing became more than that. Almost too hard to describe. But she could, desire for the first time in her long boring life, started to uncoil rapidly like a boa constricter. Her nipples pebbled, and demanded to be touched.She didn't know if her painties dampened because the rain had already covered that.

Andrew leaned down resting on his right arm to look into her eye's on one level. "Do you need to go some where?" His voice dangerously low, she didn't know what he ment. "Huh?' He looked else where for a second as if rethinking his offer. "I said, do you need to go some where?" She looked at him long and hard and reajusted slightly almost moaning when her nipples brushed the inside of her constricting bra.

"No. No where, but I'm strained here with no dry clothes." She looked at her hands again and started to sob silently. Before she realized what was happening she was whisked out of the bench seat and out the door. "Where am I going?" her lips trembled at the unknown. "I don't live too far from here." His chest rumbled benieth her ear.

She blinked stupidly. "what'sss that g-g-got to do with anything?" he chuckeled again. "it's dry and warm." She inhaled deeply intaking his masculin scent. "oh" she whispered quietly. He juggled her neatly as he opened the passenger side door of his truck. She didn't notice the color. When he sat her in the seat she tried to scramble back out. "What are you doing bec?" She held her self just out side of the door, shaking violently because of the cold rain and the loos of his delicious body heat. "I'm wet."

He stared at her her for a moment and gave a gawff. "Just get in woman. I don't care if your... wet. Don't make me put you in and lock the door." Andrew's muscluar arms flexed threatningly. Becky grumbled softly as she climbed back in. Her sweat shirt gaping at the top showing her now see through bra causing Andrews jeans to tighten. "Oh man..." he gulped, and climbed in the drivers side. She stared out the window as he shoved her luggage behind thier seat, and he started the engine.

"So when did you gain an interest in picking up strange half drowned women in some fast food diggs?" She almost sneered at him. "Oh I forgot your choices were never limited." She was trying to ease the tension in the car by showing little intrest maybe even some aggressive behaivor. Maybe she'll write a book about it. 'How to avoid oversexed males' She sighed whistfully.