Chapter One ★

A/n:  Um.. hai. I'm going to try this writing thing again and this may suck terribly but please bear with me. It's been months since I've updated much of anything but I'm trying slowly because unfortunately I've been depressed for various reasons. So! I'm going to try not to let you guys down and update as much as I can. I hope this isn't confusing. 10 comments and votes for next update. x

*

*

*

He knows not to put up a fight because he would just be wasting his sweet breath, once Simon made a decision, he's impossible to budge. Harry just gapes at him instead as he slowly slides down the victorian seat with a groan stuck in his throat. He wanted to rip Zayn's hand off when he reached over and tapped his jaw so his mouth would shut, but it felt like the energy was sucked out of him. He felt like his life was literally over. Sharing a house  with.. WITH THAT? That drama making twit!?! He’ll never make it through the night without throttling him.

Unlike Harry who seemed calm and collected on the outside (inside there was absolute chaos), Louis was the opposite. He stood up so fast that the chair fell down as he got into a defence stance, “NO, you can’t do that. On an island? ALONE? Are you fucking MAD?” Louis screamed as he started to pace the room.

“Watch your tone with me, Louis.” Simon demanded as he leaned his chin on his fist, watching one of the band members of the biggest boy band have a complete tantrum. His expression holding amusement.

“Oh my god, Simon I’m not going. I don’t care. I absolutely refuse because this is bullshit. You’re just  begging for me and Harry to just kill each other. It’s suicide or homicide I tell you, I can’t do it. Nope. I’d rather die.” Louis ranted.

“That could be arranged.” Harry said sarcastically, his face blank.

“What did you say?” Louis stopped in his tracks to throw death daggers at the younger boy. The other band members looking between them, both in complete disbelief. They won’t make the night.

Simon stood up and placed his hands in his pockets, “My decision will go as planned, you two will have no choice but to work together and love each other as band mates should. You will have a bond back like you did in the Xfactor days because this is ridiculous. I have no idea what happened to you two that severed your friendship, but you have to mend it and you have 2 weeks to do so. You have 48 hours to pack your things, don’t bother bringing your phones because there will be no service or plugs to charge anything you would think to bring. Don’t bother bringing food because we’ll provide a solar powered refrigerator and send a plane every Wednesday that will hold a box of supplies. Bring clothes and we will hand you several survival kits that should last while you're there. Have fun boys." Simon said as he swiftly left the room. Louis scoffed as he crossed his arms, "I don’t give a shit what Simon says, I'm. Not. Going.”

~*~

The ocean wind is blowing through Harry's curls as he brings his knees up to his chest and wraps his arms around his legs, breathing in and out slowly to calm his churning stomach. Whether it was from the sea or his nerves, he couldn’t tell but he just wanted to get this over with. The briny scent of the sea enveloped him as he buried his face into his knees to try and calm himself.

“Hey, Harry... you okay?” Zayn murmured as he sat beside the younger boy. Harry immediately curled his body into Zayn's side, nodding slowly as his eyes fluttered shut.

“What happened to the drama queen?” Harry mumbled sourly and then chuckled.

“He escaped the guards grip and tried to jump overboard again, so now he’s chained to the bedpost.” Zayn laughed briefly as he reminisced at the sight of Louis screaming and thrashing around in their arms. He really can be a handful sometimes. He sighed when he saw Harry roll his eyes.