It's On

Just like the other one-hundred times Spencer has tried this, she attempts to wiggle from his grasp, yet again. Toby let's loose a chuckle; keeping in mind how powerless she is against him. Even his tight grasp on her isn't rough enough to hurt the injuries her father caused. Feeling very amused, Toby; with a huge smirk creeping onto his features, continues what he was doing before. He runs the mix down her arm, causing her to shriek. "Let. Me. Go!" Spencer yells, starting to try and push his chest when her back. Wow. That hurt. In the midst of the playing; or the torture, either works, she totally forgot about the past events. She shrugs off the pain; focusing on the task at hand. Freeing herself; and getting revenge. Spencer being, well, Spencer; she refuses to lose. Pondering over any plan possible in her head; knowing she can't beat Toby's strength, she cranes her head so her messy and sticky face is rubbed right onto Toby's bare chest. He is, after all, only in a towel that is wrapped around his waist. Thank God for showers. Taken by surprise, he gasps. Spencer is taken over by a fit of her uncontrollable laughter. "Who's laughing now, Cavanaugh?" She gets out, smirking herself this time. "Brain over strength; remember?" She whispers. Toby gives into the laughter before responding. "You'll regret that."

  Toby keeps an even tighter grip on her with on arm, releasing the other and running it through his wet hair; the small drops of water falling onto her. Toby puts his arm back around Her so she can't escape. Spencer, as expected, screams from the cold wetness. "Toby!" She whines, doing her best to put the mix already on her arms on his body somewhere. "Didn't I tell you?" He remarks, keeping his hold on her. His breath tickles her neck, but she can't do anything to get away from it.

  Spencer squirms, eyeing the mix. He doesn't reach for the bowl, that's a good sign. Spoke too soon. Before she can come up with some genius plan to get back; which she definitely would have done, he tickles her sides causing her to laugh.. reluctantly. "Toby! You know.." She begins, laughing so hard before continuing. ".. I hate being tickled!" She finishes in between laughs and pants. Toby continues to tickle her; enjoying this far too much. Spencer
/really/ begins to hate the power he has over her. He is much bigger and much stronger. Her laughing gets harder, but she isn't very amused. "I can't stand it!" She gets out in one breath before the laughter continues. She begins struggling for air; seeing as her laughing is taking up too much of it. Once Toby is absolutely sure she is having problems with breathing, he rests his hands, letting her catch her breath. Spencer gasps for air instantly, panting like she ran a marathon. "Sorry, Spence." Toby had not even realized how horrible that move was. He will definitely regret that, Spencer doesn't give up or let go too often. He releases her; finally, and places a kiss on her cheek. "I. Hate. You." She pokes his chest after every word. Spencer pouts as she wipes the mix away onto his skin anywhere she can manage. She coughs a bit, her breathing evening as she turns to the breakfast she was making before. With a frown, she turns back around. "Now I have to make more pancake mix!" She exclaims. "Aww, poor baby." Toby smirks as he says this. "You're helping." She adds, shooting him a glare. "Come on Spence, you know I can't cook." He complains.
Spencer mocks his previous words, smirking to herself in triumph. "Aww, poor baby."

A/N: HAKSLSNSKSNDMDKDM
Too cute to handle. I wrote this and I clearly wasn't prepared for the overtake of feels. Anyways, none of you are safe for long ;) I mean, I can't even believe I have written 17 chapters already! I need more drama to spice it up and keep it going. ;) I'm warning you. I don't plan on ending it anytime soon, so you guys don't need to worry there. *Gives everybody time to breathe a sigh of relief." .. So, I have just the thing to add to this drama. The father storyline is coming to a close here and more drama is going to be added. I know, amazing, right? You don't want to read the same, boring drama happening the whole time anyways. So, I'm thinking of adding another boy in. DONT FREAK; he isn't going to be a new love interest... but I can't promise he won't be into Spencer. ;) Tell me what you think will happen and what you want to happen! Leave ideas and I might even use them. I gave you guys the
cute/flirty Toby; are y'all ready for overprotective and jealous Toby? You won't even see it coming. ;) Mwahahahha.
-Evil Marissa