Chapter 17- A New Plan And Life Begins

17 Rejected By My Soul Mate

Chapter 17 - A new plan and life begins

Sarah P.O.V

I woke up to a beeping noise. I pulled the covers over my head to zone it out but that didn't work. I threw the cover off my body and bed and got up. I looked around the room trying to find where the beeping noise was coming from. My now sensitive ears. By that I mean my ears pick up every noise that is in the next 30 miles to me because I am a werewolf.

I found the sources of beeping and went right to it. The beeping was coming from the alarm clock. I growled at it and threw it across the room at the door and it shattered into at least 64 pieces. Right at cue someone opened the door, it was none other then Asesino. I hope this guy would stop appearing when ever I am in a mad mood. Asesino looked at the clock and me. He looked back and fourth between the clock and me. Before dropping on the ground and erupting with laughing. He tried to speak but started to laugh even hard when he saw my face.

Thing you don't wanna do to when Sarah wakes up in the morning
1. don't annoy her.

2.nag her to eat breakfast.

3. is talk to her.

That's the list Jason had made for anyone that didn't know me or lived with us. Let's just say these rules were made by Jason after he learned the hard way that I wasn't a morning type of person.

I growled at Asesino and he finally looked up. His eyes roamed my face until his blue eyes had my sliver gray eyes trapped in his.

He got of the floor and walked in the room looking at me like I would disappear any second. He stopped all of a sudden and grabbed my right hand. He lend forward with his body so no room was left between us two.

"I-I- wha-what a-ar-are y-yo-you do-doin-doing" I asked him stuttering on each word.

"Nothing. Just stand still for a minute" he said also smirked and looked right at my lips. For some reason I lend closer to his body and tilted my head a little to the right so my lips could lock with his easily. Only 4 inches were left when I slowly closed my eyes and waited for the kiss. But I only felt my own lips kissing the air. I suddenly opened my eyes to see Asesino looking at me with an amused expression.

What he said next broke my heart in to more pieces then they all ready where.

"Do you think I will kiss a low life like you. Well think again. Your not my type and don't come close to me today. Where going to school in a 2 hour so get ready and come down for breakfast" he said with his blank face.

I didn't reply to his comment. So he walked away from me and out the room with out turning back. I heard a low growl erupt from my throat and pain burst from my heart. makeing it hard to breath. And that's when Amanda walked into the room she was smiling, but that smile faltered when she saw me on my keens crying my eyes out like theirs no tomorrow.

"What's wrong honey." she asked with worry in each word.

"It hurts. It hurts so much." I choked out to her.

"Sara. What hurts. Baby tell me" she said

I didn't reply but sat in her warm ambush.

"Honey please talk to me. Say something. Where dose it hurt" this time she asked in a hurry tone.

"It hurts here" I told her point to my chest.

"Oh baby. What did he do. Baby thats called an broekn hurt that's why you feel the pain." she said with pure sad eyes. "Amanda why does he hurt me so much, why what did I ever do to him? I always tried to love him, but he treats me like trash. he dosen't even try to know me before hating on me." I snobbed out. I cried until Amanda spoke up and said.

"I have an idea."

"Really I am broken hearted here and all you have is an lame idea." I asked her.

"Fine I won't tell you so never mind." she said.

I looked up at her for the first time since she entered my room.
She was a complete mess her eyes where blood shot red from crying her hair was a hay stock.

"Amanda what happened." I asked her with the same worry that she had a moment ago.

"It's nothing me and Jason had a small fight."

"Yeah right if you did have a small fight you won't look like a truck ran over you." I said while pulling her down to sit beside me.

Then she broke down like I did in her arms like just 5 minutes ago. She told me how Jason called her a whore and won't believe she had her V-Card. Like come on is that all he asked of her. Now I really feel bad for Amanda and more pissed of at Jason. And then he has to go and say to her how he was better of with out her, like hell he was. After both of out break down we both stayed silent until I asked her what was the plan or idea she was going to tell me.

"Well don't get mad..." she said

"I won't so talk before I die with suspense!" I said while get of the ground.

"I was thinking about getting revenge or back at Asesino and Jason for treating us like crap."

I though for a moment and then it hit me. That's the perfect way to make him regret for "Rejecting" me. Oh how I hate the word "Rejected".

"I love it so tell me girl what do you have in mind." I said while going to the suit case that was left at the corner. I think this morning some one left it this morning.

"Well we could you know flirt with other guys in front of them and you no have boyfriends to go on dates with." she said slowly. I thought and then I got it. We would make them fall for us then rejected them. My Wolf disagreed, but I need to some how make him pay for this pain he is putting me through ever moment of my life.

Then I remembered my dream or flash back, I think their more of flash back then dreams because I have been getting them a lot these days and they seem so damn real. In the flash back Emma said she would make my mate fall for her. That only means so I wouldn't gain my full powers. If I am sure then she had already taken Asesino from he because all he cares about is Emma even after knowing I am his mate. And I need my full powers at the end of two months because I will be leaving to find my brother for training and I have to work on many things before the war that is rising, also my really brother is the only one that can help me now.

"How do I mate with my mate?" I asked Plata in my head. My annoying little wolf dictionary.

"Well theirs two ways but you have to do them both at some point." she said back.

"What are those two?" I asked her

"Well one is doing your mate the other is biting each other so you bond becomes linked." she said.

"Okay thanks" I tell her and cut her of before she can ask me questions.

So the since Asesino hates my guts the best I will be able to do with him is get him to bite me. I was still new to this werewolf thing so I ask Amanda later on.

"Sarah. Sa. Sara. Sarahy !!!!" Amanda called me wait...more like shouted.

"Yeah man what's up. Was talking to my wolf part." I said and opened my suit case to revel hoods and baggy jeans. Emma looked at my stuff and looked at me in horror.

"WTF!! This is what your going to wear for the first day of you new wolf school. Girl then our so called plan will so fail." she laughed at my clothes and me. I sometimes wonder why I had never shown her my morning Sarah. Then again she's the only person in this whole world that loved me. But I did push her away, but hey think on the bright side I got her back after many years.

"So what should I wear to school I can't just go naked!" I said and snorted her way like a 5 year old.

"Well that might just work use going nude, many guys will droop died on the grownd we would walk on" I laugh her way. This girl is full of it.

"So let's go to the room that I was given!" she said and dragged me to the room across from the one I was staying in.

She went strait to her suit case and brought out two pairs of panties and bra. They were light pink and also cute. She then pulled out a two tank tops. One bright green the other one bright blue. She then pulled out a pair of skinny pants that were ripped from the front which made the pants look bad-ass. She then ran to her other big suit case and pulled out a skirt, which I hope she pulled out for her self not me. Then I saw her pull out a lather jacked which may I add was amazing looking.

"Okay so take a bath put these on and then come to me so I could do your hair" she ordered. And I followed what she said. I went to the was room toke the fast bath I ever had in my life then walked out the was room and dryer my self. I pulled on the undergarments she gave me then wore the skinny jeans she had taken out, while I wore my cloths she went to take a shower.

When she came out the door I looked her way to see her in her cloths looking like an cute angel. She looked my way and gave me a wink. I found my self blushing a deep Scarlett pink. She gave me a hug and whispered sexy chick in my ear. Then she pulled her self away to grab me boots or kinda boots looking heels that were green. I went to look at the mirror but Amanda grabbed me and started to straiten my hair while making me stand. Then she turned me around puts some light make like I told her.

"Okay now look in the mirror." she said and stood behind me.

I closed my eyes and walk up to the dressing table that had the mirror.

"Open your eyes Sarah!" Amanda squealed from behind.

When I did. I came face to face with a girl I didn't recognize. In front of me stood a girl with confidences, badness and sexiness
Her sliver gray eyes looked like they would kill any one in their way. Her lips stood out because of the lip-gloss. And her cloths clinger to her body showing off all her curves she kept hidden behind those Hood's and baggy pants.

Amanda and me both stood now side by side looking in to the mirror looking at each other and smiling.

As we walked down to the room Amanda was talking me to which I suppose was the breakfast area. Once we walked in i looked at Asesino who seems to be busy kissing of a random chick to see the new Sarah. Same with Jason he seems to be to busy with a girl to notice his mate Amanda.

We both walked down the room and I sat on the table rather then the chair and grabbed an apple. I munched on the apple until I hear someone take a sharp breath in. I still didn't turn I new it was Asesino.

Before I turned around I thought to my self. Her I came new life and plan.

I turned around just in time to hear Asesino jump of hid chair and shout. "What the Fuck you think your wearing Sarah!"

I almost melted in his blue eyes which roomed my body. I smirked didn't even make a move yet. i think a snappy retort will do though.

"Since you don't want me, I going to find someone that does." I replied.

He raised an eyebrow and growled.

"Your NOT wearing that on my watch."

Before I knew what was happening Asesino lunged at me.
His face was only a niche away when someone barged into the room.    _____________________________________________________________________________

 i think i  made a longer post this time ...... so not edited and i was like 3 days late so i had to upload and.......so like the lame plan Amanda and Sarah's.. so like who do you guys think the person was that barged in to the room.   like always   

COMMENT !!!!!

VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Song Of The Day: Jessie J- Abracadabra