The purge chapter 4

Hell just happened right away when we got done talking with Tony. The doorbell rang and we all walked over to the t.v and saw a man in a doll mask on his face. He said 'we understand that you have our target the purge in your house, and if you don't hand him over you and your family will die.' At this point I was quite scared and tony said ' you guys are't going to give me up. Are you?' Dad said ' no, but we have to hide you and the rest of the family.' He had a sigh of relief to his voice when dad told him. We all walked over to the my dads office and he said ' Alex and tony come here'. So we both walked over and into the office. He closed the door and dad walked to the wall where he walked over to the wall and hit it and a small door opened. There we found guns and dad said ' if any one comes into this house, blast them.' He grabbed a shot gun and gave each of us one. We left the office and I could see that there was something outside and before I could come closer my dad pulled me away and he said ' go to the t.v where we could check out what's happening outside.' As we walked over there was something that was shocking, I said ' common and check this out.' We saw 2 people chasing each other around the back yard. I could see that one was taller than the other and they were both had masks on there faces and they were also running with bloody swords. I was scared as hell right now but there was nothing I could do. My dad got up and said 'follow me'. So we all followed him upstairs where we came to an empty room and he said' get in here'. We walked into the dark room and couldn't see anything. I could here mom say' they can't get into our house, can they?' Dad said' no, were are safe and we are going to be ok'. We all were a little scared but since we were all together we were not really scared at all. I herd a knock at the window and dad went to go crack the blinds so we could see what it was. As he was about to open them he said ' have your guns ready'! We pointed our guns at the window and then he slightly opened the blinds. There I could see a women in a mask. It was the one that was outside before running around the back yard! I told dad to go do something but he said " I don't want to do anything to draw any attention". He walked out of the room and then slid across the floor to the dining room table and hid beneath it. I just thought to my self and then looked back at the screen. There they were again, the girls in the mask with a long knife with blood oozing down the blade. then a man in a scary mask with really big lips pushed them to the side a stuck his middle finger up and knocked on the door. he was the same guy that said that we have a hour before they do something to our family. He said " if you are not going to hand over their wanted man that was now in your house, we will come in NOW"! I told dad and he said "we have to find the man he's in our house, he's here somewhere". So he told mom and I to stay put and lock the door and he would be back in a little bit but if we here a yell or anything, we have to do something. After about an hour I could see that mom is panicking and pacing around the room. Until we could hear a window come crashing down from right outside the door. Mom has a panicked face and she went to go crack the door to take a look. She saw glass shattered all around the floor and saw dad had a gun in his hand and was pointed to a young man around 17 or so and saw that the man had blood all over his white shirt. It must had been a man hiding from the purge and some how got into the house. He's dead now and dad started to tear up. I never seen dad cry before but I could understand why he is. All he would say is ' I killed him, I killed him'.