Chapter 6: The guy in blue shirt... You're under arrest!

"Hurry up Champ!" Ale barked while literally dragging me towards the parking area. "We need to go now or else you will be late for your afternoon classes."

"If I am going to be late...whose fault do you think it is?" I grumbled as I tried to keep up with his long strides.

"Certainly, not mine. If you only had cooperated and do what the photographer asked you to do, then you wouldn't have spent a lot of time in the photo shoot. We should have been out of the agency earlier than expected." He began putting the blame on me.

I scoffed as I entered his car. I really hated him! I didn't want this makeover and photo shoot but he kept on reminding me that I had to because I lost that stupid bet!

It took a more than thirty minutes for us to get out of Melange. After the photo shoot, which ended up around 12, they drafted my contract with the agency. I wasn't even able to read everything. I just have signed it in a rush.

My goodness! I am not even sure for how long I would be working for Melange, but I got a feeling that Lexi wouldn't let me go easily.

As my guardian, Ale was the one who signed the other part of the contract. I just hope my brothers would file a case against him for tricking a seventeen year old to work as a model without parent's consent.

While we were traveling I noticed that he kept stealing glances at me. What in the world was wrong?

"What?" I snapped when I couldn't take it anymore.

"Is little Clarice mad?" he asked in a teasing tone. He only uses my middle name whenever he wanted to annoy me. He knew that I hated my middle name.

I turned to look at him which a huge frown on my face. "No... I am not mad! I am very happy... see?" I answered harshly and gave him the fakest smile that I can manage.

He gazed at me with a bewildered expression... then suddenly a car honked at us because our car had swerved to the left. Ale was laughing his ass off, not even minding that his car was already in the wrong lane.

"Eyes on the road! You good for nothing agent! We will meet an accident if you don't stop your stupid antics!" I yelled at him.

He stopped laughing and maneuvered the car back to the right lane. All the while he kept holding back his snickers.

"Ale, you creep! Why are you laughing?" I hissed at him.

He guffawed while my frown deepened. "You look funny when you are mad!" he wiped off the tears that fell from his eyes. "You easily lose your temper... that is why it is really fun to tease you."

This guy! I really wanted to strangle him! But since, I couldn't do that I look around in order to find something in order to get back at him.

Aha! I sneakily took his handcuff and slipped it inside my pocket. Then to distract him, I suddenly pushed the button at the dashboard. "wheeehooo... wheeehooo..... wheeehooo..." the siren blared.

Ale's eyes widened at the alarm. Most people at the vicinity looked at us and all of the cars parted and let us pass.

"That's right, make way for the general!" I yelled. I could feel my mood lightening up.

Ale tried to turn off the alarm but each time he would try to press the button, I would hit his hand with a karate chop.

"Damn it Champ! Knock it off!" he growled as he fought with me over the alarm button. Since he was driving, the car had gone off to several directions because of our crazy feat.