Mate Problems

RECAP: "We are Miranda's mates." The twenty guys say

 "WHAT?! ALL OF YOU?!"

"Yes."

"Now child you either give us Miranda or these fine young men can just rip you apart PIECE BY FUCKING PIECE!" He yells.

Miranda what did you do? and just exactly who are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prodigy's POV

I hear a popping noise. Like the noise you hear when you are landing off an airplane. I look up confused. What the hell was that? There are no longer 20 guys there it's only five. What the fuck? Was that some spell or something?

"Dude what the fuck was that? What did you just do?" I say pointing at the guys

"oh, just a simple multiplying spell. It looked like there was 20 guys when it was just 5."  John says

"So, Miranda has five mates." I say looking up.

"Yes she does." He says

"Why? She should only have one. Two if she gets a second chance mate, and that requires her first mate to die." I say

"Well, you see her mates are all different types of mythical creatures. Like Adrian here is a type of werewolf just a were lion." he says looking at the tall one 

Impossible. They died out like 100 years ago. Slayed by Vampires they are not supposed to exist. I can tell what he is though. He has all the characteristics of his type of speicies Blond/Gold hair, Cat eyes, and very very tall he looks to be about 6'8. 

"Bull shit! Tha'ts another spell. The were-lions died out a long time ago." 

He laughs. A deep sickening laugh. "My boy, you are certainly mistaken they have been gathering their numbers Adrian here is the Alpha of the biggest pack."

He turns to Adrian. "How many people are in your pack?" 

"Five hundred" He says in a gruff voice. 

"Show me. I don't believe you are what you say you are" I say staring him down

I hear the sickening sound of bones popping and snapping out of place reshaping and I just stare at him the whole time. I blink for one second and when I open my eyes again I see a Lion. He is huge, (no homo dirty minded people!) an exact replica of a lion just about 5x bigger. See, that's the thing with were-lions they are only considered were for one thing because of their ability to go back in to human form just like were-wolfs.