The 'thing' part 1

Once again, it's DragonAim. I'm sorry I keep breaking my promise to update all at once, but I'm not a robot. Hopefully. Still need to see my birth certificate. Anyways, I need to sleep and eat, too. I won't forget. Plus, after this story's out, I'm going to make another one. It's going to be a crossover between GMW (Girl meets world) and something else. It's listed as one of my interest on my profile. Those who successfully guess will be named in the Author's Note at the top of the first chapter of the new story. This ends November 20. Good-luck!

None of these characters, except Jade, belong to me in any way. Neither does the show. Now, on with the story!

------------------------------------------------------------With Jana------------------------------------------

The four teenagers were in the Smith's house having a good time. Or at least trying to. Okay, they were acting like they were trying to. Rhydian kept sneaking glances at his phone on the off-chance that Maddy would text him to tell him that her car was fixed and that she was coming home. Shannon and Tom still felt guilty about being the Smith's house without their permission. Really, the only one who was actually putting in an effort to fun was Jana.

Once she saw Rhydian glance at his phone more than five times a minute, she instantly thought, 'Probably waiting for a text from his precious Maddy. Ugh, two could play at that game.'

Faking looking at a text, Jana said "You guys, Maddy just texted me! She said 'Hey guys! Having loads of fun at Auntie Linda and Uncle Mark's place! Be back tomorrow. Mads xox'

"That's weird, I thought she would've texted me saying that her car was fixed and that she was coming home on time." Rhydian said a little heart-broken, "And doesn't she usually end her text saying 'Mads xxx'?" Rhydian added, confused.

"Well, it's either she wanted to change things up or she doesn't do that for me!" she said, frustrated at herself for forgetting that small detail.

"Okay, Jana, jeez! No need to get so defensive! I was just thinking out-loud!" Rhydian retorted, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I know. It's just that I don't think Maddy likes me very much." Jana sighed, lying through her pearly white teeth.

"Of course Maddy likes you, Jana!" Shannon soothed, "Whatever gave you that idea?!"

"It doesn't matter. Now, we can have fun! I have an idea! You guys can turn your phones off and put them away, while I pull up my playlist, since you guys basically claimed it after your playlist became full!" Jana stated happily. She really wanted their undivided attention, especially Rhydian's, just so she could prove how much of a better, and more fun, leader she could be than Maddy.

"But-

"Rhydian, Maddy's fine! Her car's back up and she's at Liverpool with Jade, Emma, Danielle, and her aunt and uncle. You know they wouldn't let anything happen to her! And Tom, Shan, you heard me! They're not coming back 'til tomorrow. You guys have nothing to worry about!"

"Okay, I guess it would do me good to stop constantly worrying about her." Rhydian rationalized.

"And I guess you're also right about them not coming back until tomorrow." Shannon agreed.

"Alright, so it's settled. Jana, get those tunes set up! Shan, can you get drinks? Rhyd, do you know where I can get meat, stat?" Tom asked around.

"Yeah, the Smith's meat locker." Rhydian stated, shrugging, as if everyone had one.

Jana's eyes widened in delight, clearly daydreaming about the wonders that could be stored behind its doors. But Tom and Shannon's eyes widened for a completely different reason.

Fear.

"Oh no! Not their meat locker! It's bad enough we're humans in a family of wolf bloods' house, but now we're gonna steal their meats?! Do you want us dead?!" Tom hissed.

"No, I don't, but what do ya think will happen if we borrow a few lamb chops? They'll eat ya?" Rhydian mused.

"Um, I'm sorry, but have you seen Mr. and Mrs. Smith angry? They will probably eat us! And not to mention Maddy, there's no tellin' what she'll do! In fact, she'll probably smell that we've been here. Okay, we gotta go, bye..." Tom ranted, turning to the door, dragging Shannon with him as he went.

"Wait a minute, you chicken, its fine. Before we leave, we'll replace all that we took and clean any messes we made."

"And..." Shannon added, letting Rhydian know he's forgetting something.

"And scrub this place clean of any scent we leave behind." Rhydian said, catching on.

"Okay in that case, let's do it! Rhydian, bring on the meats!" Tom said, dramatically raising a seemingly imaginary ball with his hand.

--------------------------------------------------Time skip to two hours later------------------------------------

After eating some-what of a feast of meat, Jana turned on some upbeat music. Now everyone is either sitting, talking, or dancing

Right now, Shannon's sitting on a coach that had been worn down by many years of transformations happening around it, in deep thought.

"Shan, what's wrong?" Tom asked, sitting down next to his friend, being careful not to spill his soda.

"Nothing. It just feels like I'm forgetting something important..." Shannon trailed off, still thinking.

Beep, beep, beep

What Shannon didn't know was that the thing she had forgotten was that she sat up a secret live-feed video-camera and she lent someone her laptop, and that someone was watching them right now.

Okay, don't yell at me. I know that I said in the last chapter that after seeing Jana, Rhydian, Shannon, and Tom in the den, that I would go to Jade and Maddy. But I couldn't resist that cliffhanger. Those of you that have seen the episode probably know who's watching them but others won't. I'm really enjoying writing this and hopefully you're enjoying reading this. I'll probably finish tomorrow, but I'm fighting a, honestly, I don't know what this is, but it's making me really nauseous, tired, and have a headache, but not have a fever, weird, this week, so I have to rest. So, bye. And remember that contest I talked about in the beginning of the chapter. So, now, for realsies, bye.