Chapter 4

*Katie’s POV*

Those eyes were like two creamy dark chocolate bon-bons, waiting to be devoured. He put his arm around her as they walked, and then she remembered about Dan.

“Liam! Oh god! I’ve left my friend behind!”

“Is he a local?”

“Yes…”

“Then he’ll be just fine!”

She loved how he was so chill about everything. As they walked and talked, she realized that it had started drizzling. Of course. It was the UK after all.

“C’mon! Let’s go!”

She giggled as they dashed through the ever thickening rain towards the building that the meet and greet would be in.

“We’re almost there babe, and we have about 10 minutes to spare.”

She looked into his eyes as they stopped running. She just then noticed that they were only a few centimetres apart. She looked up into his beautiful eyes, and he reached down and pushed a stray lock of hair out of her face.

“How are you so perfect?”

She marvelled at the stupidity of her own question. How was he supposed to answer that?

“I was just about to ask you the same thing.”

As he leaned in to her face, she closed her eyes. Their lips melted together at the first touch. There were sparks flying as they kissed a kiss only true love can create. The rain around them seemed to stop altogether as they forgot about everything and just kissed. His hands were on her waist and her hands were on his neck. They never wanted it to end.

*Liam’s POV*

As their lips separated, the world came back to him. That kiss wasn’t something you could just ignore. They stood in the warm summer rain, so close they could’ve been one person.

“Well, we better go in now.”

She whispered these words. He could tell she was as shaken up as he was.

“Yea, I guess. Let’s go.”

Hand in hand, they walked into the crowded conference room.

Louis shouted:

“Liam, where you been? We’re just about to start.”

He walked up to the boys with Katie beside him, and said:

“Lads, I’d like to introduce you to someone. This is Katie.”

Niall was standing with his arm around his girlfriend, Emily. He shook hands with Katie, and Emily gave her a big hug. All the other boys gave Katie warm smiles and cheek kisses. Liam was happy about how this introduction was going. And Katie seemed pretty psyched as well.