Day 1

Liz's POV

Dressing Room
   "Shut up, you look adorable!" "Don't lie to me! You know I look ridiculous!" Truthfully, Iain did look ridiculous, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. "Iain, I promise, you look very handsome. Can we please go now? Chloe just texted me that they are starting!" "Fine. It's your fault if I get booed of the stage!" I laughed hysterically. We walked side by side down the hallway making small jokes and the stairs were coming up. I grabbed Iain's hand and he looked at me the way he looks at me after I kiss him on set, and the way he looks at me when I flirt with him. "What? Im going to fall down the bloody stairs if you don't help me!" I teased. "Oh, I have nothing wrong with that. You are one of my best friends, I will hold your hand anytime." He said with his big, cute smile. I wanted so badly to say he's more than that. Because he is.

On Stage
"All I have to say is, FITZSIMMONS!" Yelled Jeph and the crowd went crazy. Iain grabbed my hand and helped me up onto the stage. I kissed him on the cheek as a thank you and the crowd went even more wild. We simply laughed and waved. "You two lovebirds can have a seat next to Adrianne." He teased. Iain pulled out my chair for me and yet again, the crowd flipped out. I guess they like real-life Fitzsimmons as well. "Now, I do love Iain... I love everyone here!" I said into the mic. "Nope, just me. We're actually getting married!" Iain teased and I stepped in to say he's just kidding.

  "What was your everyone's reaction when Jemma was sucked into the monolith?" Somebody asked, Chloe said "I cried. I was super sad! I felt the most for poor Iain. And Fitz." Iain said "I was a total man about it. I spoke to the writers, and they promised Liz back next season. That's it." I said "No, Iain cried! He was so upset! As was I and everyone. I can't say much but what happens to her is crazy. I was really upset about 1 thing, that's it. I get a lot of scenes with hot men this season though. Iain is a hot man." I said laughing.

  Backstage
Iain and I held hands the whole time back to the lounge where we had a few drinks. Um, a lot of drinks.

   "IIIIAAAAAIIIIINNNNN!!!" I said hazily, "IAIN, COME HEREEE!!!" He came up to me, clearly intoxicated too, "What is it lizzzie????" "Let me kiss yoouuuuu!!!" "OOOOKKKAAAYYY I DEFINITLEY WANNA KISS YOUUU!!!" I kissed him, I knew it was wrong, but it felt so right. He kissed me back. "IAiiinnnnn, take me back to yourrrr houseeee, I don't wanna seee wacky zachy!" "Okay, let's go right now! And as we were exiting the door I yelled "BYYYEEEE GUUUUYYYYZZZ IM GOING ON A TRIP TO IAIIINNNSSS HOUSEEE!!"

Iain's house
  We went back to his place, it was a Monday and 7:56 so we decided to watch agents of shield. "I'm sorry for being so drunk. I just-- lemme play a song for you!" "Okay Lizzie! I'm gonna change!" He took of his shirt then walked to his bedroom. He's shockingly muscular. I pulled up the song and started it.

  I need to tell you something, I really really really really really really like you, and I want you, do you want me, do you want me to? I really really really really really really like you--