BEING A SPIE

"Amanda hurry up!"I shouted at her every morning it was the same thing, mom would wake us up early and she would stay in her room and extra fifteen minutes to put on make-up.

"Samantha just wait!" she shouted back

"You know that if you keep on shouting each other names the enemy might find you." mom piped in. Yeah we are not the ordinary twins you see every day, we are spies. Yep that's what I said and my mom knew about it we are the best in the business because we work together and complete our missions in better times than the elder spies.

"I think I know who the enemy is and it had already found me, it is Samantha!!"Amanda replied to my mom.
I was about to shout back when she came strolling down the stairs in a hot pink tank top and ripped jeans so was I but I had on a blue tank top and both of us were are wearing white converses.

"I am ready now, bye mom"Amanda said

"Finally"I replied"took you long enough"she gave me a scoff in return .
_____________________

We arrived at school and as we exited both our BMW of course hers was hot pink and mine was sky blue(BTW my mom is loaded because the spy organization pays us)we were sorounded by a group of students yes we are popular but Amanda was more interested in it than me .as they came I walked away to find my friends Ricky and Emily.

I was walking down the hallway yo homeroom when Amanda caught up to me.

"Hey Sam you looking for..." she asked ,I knew what she was going yo say so I answered her before she was finished

"Yep our friends Emily and Ricky"I replied ,and just to our luck we found them walking in our direction.

"Hey guys"my sis and I said in unison.

"No not the creepy twin talk"replied Emily meanwhile Ricky laughed after her. Emily was our same age but she was abrunnette with cat eyes meanwhile Ricky was a 17and a half yaer old black curly haired blue eyes guy.

"Silly "my sis and I replied then giggled

"Let us go to homeroom don't wanna be late do you guys?"said Emily in her British accent ,she was English and the rest of us were Americans but Ricky had a Russian trait in his family.
We walked off to homeroom laughing after Emily:-)

_____________

A/an

Thank you all .