Chapter 3: Ben was Sooooooo scared

Hey yall thanks so much brailey20021 for helping to keep going. And also a shout out to brailey20021 for being the first commenter. I hope yall like this chapter. It has a lot of drama romance and Mal, ben, King Beast, and last but not least Belle. I hope u will like it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ben when pissed of at himself because it was his fault for getting Mal pregnant. "Mal, I am so sorry for getting u pregnant. I am sorry that I......." Mal interrupted him with a caring kiss and Ben joined after he knew what she was doing. "Ben dont worry, I am 18 and ur 19 ur father just didnt want u to grow up to fast. I don't care that I have a baby as long at the father is u and no one else. I love you Benny-Boo!". He didnt like being called Benny boo but he liked how Mal said it at that time. "Hey Mal shouldn't I tell mom and dad?" he said with scared tone in his voice. "Yes Ben but let me tell ur mom and u tell ur dad, ok?" "Yes that will do cuz I have to tell dad cuz u dont want to get on his bad side."

--Time skip to lunch--

"Hey Mal, u ok?" Evie said with sacredness in her voice "E I will talk to u later ok. It is something I have only told Ben and I am going to have to tell his mom as he tells his dad." Mal said kinda scared on how to tell Evie. "Ok M I will see u in a few hours"

--time skip to Mal's and Evie's Dorm--

When I arrived at my and Evie's dorm, I say there waiting for her. She knocked i got up to go open the door. It wasn't just Evie, it was Loonie, Jane, Audery, Jay, Carlos, Doug and Chad that were all standing in the door way. "No wonder it took u so long i have been siting here for 30 minutes!" she said kind of frustrated that Evie bought her boyfriend (Doug), Jane and her boyfriend (Carlos), Loonie her boyfriend (Jay), and Audery's boyfriend (Chad). "So Mal what is it that u need to tell me and well everyone." she said correcting her "Well after the coronation Ben and I went to his room and set it out if u know what I mean. He forgot to put a condom on and now I am PREGNANT!" She said with happiness filling the room. "OMG I AM GOING TO BE A AUNT AND DOUG IS GOING TO BE A UNCLE!" Evie said with happiness and Doug hugged her. "Omg Mal I am so happy for u," all of the guys said at once. "EEEEEEEEE!" all of the girl scream in happiness. "Hey I have to go to Ben's place and tell Queen Belle that I am pregnant with Ben's child and tell her why. Bye see you guys later!"

--At Ben's place telling Belle that she is pregnant--

"Hey Queen Belle can i talk to you for a few about something?" Mal said kind of scared with what to say. "Yes Mal, you know that you can call me Belle and you can consider me your step mom right?" said really wanting Mal to think of her that way. "Yes, Mom. Ok so anyways do you remember that night that you and King Beats walked in on me and Ben getting ready to have fun?" she said getting worried on how she would reacted. "Yes Mal I do. What is you point if I may ask?" Mal's step mom said getting confused on what Mal was saying. "Well after King Beats asked Ben if he had a you know on he well thought he didn't but truly he didn't. Now I am pregnant and I am so sorry it's my.... she got interrupted by her step mom screamed like she was happy i couldn't tell because of Evie, Audery, Jane, an Loonie busting my ear drums by doing the same thing. "Mal I am going to be a grandmother. I have always wanted to be a grandmother!" Mal was shocked she didn't care that Ben forgotten to put a condom on all she cared about was that she was going to be a grandmother. On the other hand i had a feeling that King Beast wouldn't like Ben having a kid with Mal at all so yeah at lease my new mom was. "Omg I am glad that you are happy about it. I know that King Beast won't be thought

Ben POV

"So dad can i talk to you about something?" he asked with a half grin on his face. "Yeah son you know utility can talk to me about anything!". "Yeah ok but I am avoid of what u r going to do." "What do u mean son?" "Well I got Mal pregnant on accident I didn't mean to." "It's fine son i really want to be a grandfather. I was protecting u cuz being 19 and having a kid will be hard." "Wow dad u r taking this so different from what I thought u were. Thanks for understanding." Any time son!"

Hey every one i hope u likes it i will update ASAP Manet not tomorrow cuz it Saturday and I have to go to school cuz i am trying out for District Chorus. Wish me luck. Comment and vote for my book plz and ty. Bye everyone. I hope that u have a great nigh p.s it is 8:09 pm for me. See yall later. Byeeeeeee