Part 4

1.   Loneliness- one in their life they were lonely so the girl chose to stay with him and later they fell in love (because some finally showed them attention)

2.   Attraction(obviously)- if a  guy meets your criteria and what you were looking for(outward beauty)

3.   You fell in love with the person-

4.   People are looking for someone to love them, and make you feel special and worthy- the truth is that we are all special , so that means that you have insecurities about yourself.

5.   I want to have children.

6.    I want to feel safe and secure.

What they might not say outright is that they want a relationship to:

1      Fill the empty place within them.

2      Complete them. They hope that their partner will give them what they are not giving to themselves and what they might not have received as children.

3      Make them feel taken care of emotionally, financially and/or sexually.

If it is a problem that you add weight during you marriage then, what the point of being with the guy or girl that does love you for who you are? Don’t share your love with someone that only liked you because you were skinny. Don’t let these selfish and stupid reasons to define who you really are. You are you and you should LOVE yourself, despite what you have being through. We females are truly beautiful.