A Year with Mr. Arrogant 6

Abrielle

I woke up feeling weight pushing down on me, that's when I realized I was sleeping in the same bed as Ace. Quickly, I fluttered my eyes open, and saw that half of his body pinned me down, one arm hugging me while a leg tangled with mine, and his hot breath on my neck.

The way his adorable sleeping face made me awe, but this wasn't the time to think of that, considering half of his body was on me. How the hell did we manage to get to the middle of the bed? I swear we were both on our own side when we went to bed last night, on a bed that could probably fit twenty people, if they laid next to each other.

"Ace!" I shouted his name, making him stir a bit as he groaned with sleepiness.

"Get off of me!" I shouted louder, trying to push him off but he still held his position, but opened his beautiful blue eyes to stare at me.

"Well good morning to you too," He sarcastically spoke rolling over onto his back.

I quickly hopped out of the bed and crossed my arms at him with a pissed off expression.

"Why didn't you stay on your side?" I demanded, and noticed that he had taken off his shirt, revealing his well built structure. He had a six pack that any girl would drool for, and muscular biceps. Oh My God, pinch me, I'm dreaming. He was like a sex god who was staring back at me and we even shared the same bed.

"Shouldn't I be asking you the same question?" He raised an eyebrow, running his fingers into his dark blonde hair, making his muscles flex more.

Before I could stare at his body more, I forced myself to look away and almost jog towards the bathroom, slamming it shut and leaned against the door. Great, how am I suppose to take a shower when he's just on the other side of the door? Oh! The lock.

I turned around happily, but only to be disappointed to see that there was no lock! Just a simple crystal door knob. Stupid door!

"Why is there not a lock on the door?!" I questioned, poking my head out, and saw that he was making his way towards me. I slam the door shut trying to push my weight against it, so he wouldn't be able to come in, but not knowing how strong he was, he pushed the door open with ease, making me stumble out of the way.

"Why should there be one?" He asked, half way to the sink.

"Because it would give both of us some privacy!" I argued, while he took out a blue toothbrush and squeezed a fair size of toothpaste on.

"I still don't get why, like I said were going to get married anyways," He said teasingly with a wicked smile, before he started to scrub his teeth.

"But you and I both know we don't know much about each other or....even like each other," I frowned, my arms crossed leaning all my weight on one leg.

"So?" He muffled, with a shrug." Then we'll get to know each other?"

"Please its not like were stuck with each other forever," I scoffed with a smile.

"What?" He shot me a confused look as if he didn't know what I was talking about.

My eyes went wide," Wait, your dad didn't tell you that we're only together for a year?"

He shook his head.

~

Ace

"Please its not like were stuck with each other forever," she scoffed with a smile.

"What?" I shot her a confused look as, thinking what is she talking about, were not together forever, isn't that why my father wanted me to marry her? So, she could be with me?