Entry Thirty Five

Um. Pg-13 content (:

Aka smut so uh yeh but it's not that good so just be aware.

And if you're not comfortable with it then you can skip the whole chapter because it's just all smut (:

Sorry for not posting yesterday I felt too awkward to write this until late at night.

February 26th

So yes. The 24th. I can remember it clearly and wow does it make me smile. I should write if for future reference.

Feb 24

"You don't have to. If I'm pressuring you into this then tell me I-"

"No it's alright I want to do this" I cut him off. He smiles and nods.

"Whenever you're ready" he mumbles. I take a moment to build up my courage and walk out of his closet.

Ironically

His eyes fall over me slowly. Taking in everything he could. A smile spreads across his face.

Slowly he steps forward and grabs the sleeve of my shirt. Well his... I took it. He looks in my eyes with that smile brightening up his whole face.

He moves his other hand up to my cheek and bites his lip clearly asking for a kiss.

So I lean down and press my lips to his satisfying his needs. Mine too honestly.

His mouth was so soft and warm almost like the home I've never had. We fit together perfectly. Finally being able to touch him made me feel so happy and comfortable.

But then it got heated.

The once loving and passionate kiss turned into us sucking each other's faces off. I pushed him against the wall and pressed my whole body against his. He wasn't having it as he switched us over and nailed me to the wall with an obvious smirk forming on his lips.

"Wait" he pulled away. "Are we actually going to do this? Or is this going somewhere else but I just assumed it would be sex?"

"You're right" I pull him back and trail my hands down to the bottom of his shirt.

"Promise me first. If you want me to stop. Say it" he whispers.

"I promise. But who says you're top" I chuckle.

"Who's on who right now?" He gestures to my arms. Oh

"You a virgin?" He asks. I shake my head. He smirks "have you bottomed before?"

"Let me ask that" I turn us around and nail him against the wall now "have you ever bottomed"

"Oh honey" he lifts his arms, flips my hands, grabs me and pushes me onto the bed. We land with a soft bounce, a moan slipping out of my mouth as his crotch touched mine.

He hummed and started kissing my neck. I grabbed his hair tugging at it softly as I arch my back to give him more room.

Before I knew it both of our shirts were discarded to the floor. I ran my hands over his soft pale skin while he moved his lips down my chest.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He whispered grabbing my belt buckle.

"Yes. Please" I whine at the loss of his kisses. The rest of my clothes were off in a matter of seconds. But his jeans were still on making me feel a bit vulnerable.

I'm the killer here I should be taking control. The movement of his hand showed me it was alright. That for once in my life I could let someone take control over me.

He added his tongue to the top of my shaft and running it on my slit once in a while. The teasing eventually left me getting pissed off. So I grabbed his hair and pushed down a little so he could actually move.

He did.

He did it so well I never thought that anyone as amazing as Phil is to be touching me the way he was at this moment.

Without even hesitating, he stuck three fingers in my mouth obviously wanting to finger me. I had no problem with it so I ran my tongue over his fingers without a second thought.

As soon as he felt the time was right, he pulled off of me and took his fingers out bringing them down to my bum. He teased my entranced circling his finger before slowly pushing in up to the knuckle.

For a moment I had to wait. I had to wiggle my hips so I could get used to something being somewhere it shouldn't. But not even a minute later I was okay for him to move. Which he did. Amazingly.

His finger moved in and out of my entrance slowly before getting a rhythm and adding a second. But I swear I lost all sense of control when he started to scissor me.

I felt like my world was being shined to perfection where all of my favorite things had a place.

The room was suddenly filled with loud moans coming from myself. He watched me as he continued his work. His eyes filled with admiration.

He added the next finger getting into a faster rhythm not even worried about how sore I may be in the morning. To be honest I was either. I just wanted him in me.

"Phil please just come on" I gasped for air as he continued. He kissed my inner thigh before slowly taking his hand away. I whimpered at the loss but waited for what was to come.

He reached over in his bedside table and grabbed the needed protected. For a moment I asked myself when did he get that but realized it could have been from past relationships or maybe as soon as he knew I'd show myself.

I let out a small giggle watching him get undressed and lube himself up. He was so focused with his mouth open slightly and his hair dangling in front of his eyes.

I whimpered still watching him. A smile spread across his face as he was putting himself at my entrance. He then looked in my eyes asking for this. Of course I nodded.

He then pushed himself into me all the way. I swear with how much I was arching my back, I could have been at a museum.

'Had the greatest sex in the world and became this well known arc'

He pulled back out and slowly went back in and soon created the best rhythm so far. I pulled him down to kiss him as this was happening. Our lips never fully met with the movements from us both.

I heard myself moaning over the bed creaks and his own sounds. The gentle slap of our skin was still quiet compared to my screams in pleasure.

If I had a dollar for every time I said his name then I swear I would be rich by now.

It came to the point where he hit somewhere sensitive only making me wanting him to hit it more.

"Phil... there" I gasped as he slide to that spot once more then after that and after that. Every time now. But it was that moment that made me kind of sad. I felt a tingle in my lower stomach telling me the time is almost up. I didn't want this to end.

"Dan" he moans quietly and hovers above me with his arms at the sides of my head "I'm so close" he announces. I nod in response and feel myself let go a second before he does himself.

We moan together and move slowly for a moment before he pulls out and plops next to me panting just as roughly as I was.

"Thank you" he whispers. I hum in response not wanting to move out of tiredness. He turns on his side and smiles at me. "For everything"

He kisses my chin before snuggling into my side as we pass out together.

-Dan Howell